Maybe I guess...

Hello...here it is..enjoy it..

Hiccup Pov's

When I went to the field,Jack has left me.So I just walked around the field,suddenly I bumped onto someone and we both fell down."Hey!"we both said.Then I looked at her,she has a red curly hair and brown eye."Ohmm..Im sorry..I didnt see you.."I said and gave her a hand to get up from the grass.She took it and smile at me."It's okay..me too..Im sorry.."she said and gave me a hand for me to shook it.I shook it and smiled."Hiccup HaddockIII"I said and smile brightly at her."Umm...Merida Von Broch.."She said and smiled brightly.Then she looked at my hand and stared at my book."owh..so you like to read book didnt you?"she asked and I nodded.I looked at the back of her and she had a.......bow and an arrow."Do you like archery?"I asked and she seem shy to tell me."It's okay if you embarassed..I know"I said and smiled warmly at her.Before I say anything the bell rang and she ran away.Before she ran away she yelled"Bye see you again!!!"I smiled hearing that she want to see me again.I ran towards our room and smiled brightly.I pushed the door happily.I saw Jack seem startle and looked at me weirdly."What with the bright smile?"he asked and I blushed."No..nothing"I said and opened my book to read it but Jack stared at me nd sighed."Did you fall in love?"he asked and layed back to his bed."Not actually..I just meet her..she seem different"I said and closed my book."Different?"he asked and raised his eyebrow."Yah..different.."I said and fixed my glasses."Yah..good night"he said and pulled out his blanket."Good night"I said and turn off the light.

Well...how was it..Comment or vote...chill..

Sorry it was Merricup moment here dont kill me cuz I didnt made Jelsa moment*hide under table*well I surrender..kay bye sweetie..