Deal

Hi!!This is my new update...

Hope you enjoy it..

Elsa Pov's

Huh..I felt bad being patnered with him..I dont know how to play it..I afraid tha---"Hello?!"Jack snapped at me."Are you there?!"he shouted and clapped his hand."Owh yah ofcourse Im here.."I said and rolled my eye."hmm...are you ready for the practice?"he asked and I nodded.He smirked at me,"What?"I said annoyyed."You know?If I pass the shuttlecock at you in a high position..you will not be able to catch it.."he said and chuckled."What do yo mean?"I asked and looked at him waiting for his answer."Because you are short!"he said and laughed so hard at me.Grrr..."You!what if I can catch it?!"I said and raised my eyebrow."Okay..Like this we make a deal?"he asked and I nodded."Okay..If you can catch it..I will not disturb you anymore..If you cannot catch it..I will always disturb you.."he said and smirked at me."Mmm...mkay"I said and shooked his hand.Huh this guy..I hate him no matter what he do.."Are you ready loser?"he asked and handed me the racket.I nodded and he smirked at me.Uh!!he didnt remember that I dont know how to play it?!Before he start it I stopped him and he looked at me weirdly."Okay..I surrender..You win..You didnt remember I dont know how to play it?"I said and sighed.He smiled at me and walked towards me."It's okay if you dont know how to play..remember that I promise to teach you?But if you surrender at all your enemy..you will lose..so dont give up"he said and patted my back.I smiled at him and before I say anything the bell rang.I ran away and smiled at him.He just frowned.When I turn around I bumped onto someone.I frowned and looked at the person.It is MERIDA."Merida!!"I said and hugged her tighter."oww..hey!!I cant breath Elsa!"she said and I chuckled."Hey,what with the hurry?"she asked and I sighed."Just ran away from that annoyying boy.."I said and rolled my eye."Ohhh.."she said and smiled.Before she said anything a guy with brown hair and wore a glasses tapped her shoulder.

Hello...Huh sorry only Elsa povs there*raised my both hand to the air*okay I surrender..huh..Sorry I didnt write about Kristanna and Eugenzel Moment yet..Anyway bye!!G.G. com