Dont be harsh Please

Jack Pov's

When the teacher done blabbing,I looked at her again and she rolled her eye at me,"What do you want from me?!"she asked and glared at me."Hey why are being so harshed at me?!"I said and she sighed."It because you are annoyying!staring at my face like you never seen a people before!"she shot back and I frown."Okay sorry?"I said but didnt sound sorry at all.She glared at me and sighed,"apologize not excepted mister"she said and walked away.Before she walk away I grabbed her wrist and she looked at me angrily and remove her wrist away from my hand."What do you want?!"she asked coldly."how many time did I said dont be harshef at me?!I just want to know your name"I said and looked at her.She raised her eyebrow and open her mouth to speak but the bell rang and she ran away.I sighed and looked her running away.I HATE YOU BELL!! before she go far away I yelled"Find me someday!!!"and walked away.Before I pass the brown hair guy he grabbed me and pushed me to the wall."Hey!!"I said and glared at him."You!!dont you get closer with her!!She is mine!"he said and grabbed me by the collar I frowned."Pfft...she is your?!Yes she is but...IN YOUR DREAM!!!"I said and kicked his leg and ran away from him.Psst..Cried baby.

So how you think my story is it okay??

Jack been warning??

Who was that boy??

Okay bye I will update soon..