Yes!!A chance

Jack Pov's

I woke up and turn around.Huh..Hiccup already left...I check my phone and it is 7:45 IN THE MORNING!!!Shit!!I'll kill you Mr.Haddock..I took my snowflake towel and went to the bathroom.

After I finished,I check again and it is 7:55!Oh no!!I took my bag and ran outside my dorm and bumped on to someone."Urghh!!"We both said and I stared at her and it is that weird girl AGAIN!"Hey!dont you see?!"she asked and crossed her arm."well it's not my fault!you too..you have to look where you are going!"I said and glared at her which she gladly return it back at me."Uhh...You!!It's your fault!why dont you just walked?!"she said defending her self."Cause Im late!That's why I ran!"I said and raised my eyebrow."I dont care you are being late or something!and it is your fault too..because you are lazy to come to the class!So if you know you are late because you are lazy..just walked dont need to run!!"she said and glared at me.This girl is a good at defending her self.."Okay!!It was my FAULT!!anyways why are you still here?"I asked and she sighed."Im late cuz I slept at 3 o'clock.."she said and looked down at her feet."You to----""KRINGGGGGG!!!!!"We got startle and check our wristwatch and it is 8:00!!"SHIT!!!"Both of us said and ran as fast as we could.We stop infront of the badminton door and the teacher stared at both of us."Why are you late?!"he asked angrily."We..we....bumped onto each other and. having a small argument.."Both of us said."Well well well...It is your punishment..you two have to be partner in this game...you are in a one team okay?!"he said and walked away.What partner with this strange girl?!But atleast I've got a chance to talke to her..I looked at her and she just looked down at her feet."Hey,do you feel uncomfortable being partner with me?"I asked and smiled softly at her.She just shooked her head."It just...I dont want your marks will be low..because.."she stopped and bite her lips."because?"I asked and she sighed."I dont know how to play it..I only know to play netball,pingpong,volleyball and many but this one I dont know.."she said."Well I can teach you but one condition"I said and she give me 'what' looked."Tell me what is your name.."I said and smirked."Okay..Elsa,Elsa Roberts"she said and I nodded."Jack,Jackson Overland Frost"I said and smiled warmly at her.

yehe!!Good doesnt it?*smirking*

They became friend?o_O

Let see in how ways Jack will teach Elsa Play badminton..Want to know read more..

Bye!!!