Why I cant stop thinking of you?

Elsa Pov's

Huh...Find him someday.I walked passed the girls with black hair but she grabbed my wrist.I tilted my head at her direction and he glared at me."What are you thinking you are doing?!"I asked angrily."You!!I just want to gift you talk..here..Dont you ever got to close with him!And stop flirting with him!Slut!"she said making me bubbled."Im not flirting with!!and excuse me Slut?!Really!!I think you better think properly sassy pants!"I.said and glared at her."Okay if you are not flirying with him then I just want to remind you that he is mine.."she said and walked away.I looked at her confiously.Calm down....

Jack Pov's

I still thinking about that girl..who is she..she is beautiful..Why I cant stop thinking about her?!Dont tell me that Im falling for.............her?

NO!!!I will make sure that I will never fall for that weird girl...Gah...My mind just messed up...Where will I find and meet her again??Huh..maybe tommorrow...Then the door burst open and Hiccup smiled widely."What with the bright smile?"I asked and smirked.

So again my new update..please comment or vote..hihihih...
Really jack?not will fall for her..
anyways back to chat...I will update soon bye!!