Chapter Twenty: Play Your Cards Right

Just A Game [Teenlock]

Chapter Twenty: Play Your Cards Right

A/N: Sort of a filler. I know it seems like I'm not really going anywhere with all this but I have plans. We'll have some more Benjamin in the next chapter and Sherlock's going to start focusing on The Game a bit more.

Also, I was wondering if you guys would like me to start putting a reference thingy at the end of each chapter needed to explain the references. I'd go back and do them for previous chapters too. Let me know guys!

~

"Hey, have you heard the news? I'm into dudes!" Corey giggles, bumping his shoulder into Sherlock's.

They'd all (John, Jim, Sherlock, Molly and Corey) been sitting around playing cards in Sherlock's house considering the weather outside was horrid today. It was typical, really. As soon as they all had time off school, the weather turned crappy.

It had been fun playing cards. Until ten minutes ago when Corey got bored and decided he didn't want to be dealt in. He was just randomly saying things now and it was starting to get on Sherlock's nerves. Everyone else found him pretty funny though.

Molly laughs at Corey's latest one while John puts one card down on the pile, facing up, and picks another up. Currently, they were playing Jim Rummy.

"Corey, shut the hell up..." Sherlock sighs.

"Awhhh, don't be mean, Sher!" The blonde whines, blinking those bright blue eyes at him and leaning his head on Sherlock's shoulder. "You're always so mean to me! I thought you loved me. You said you'd love me long time!"

Rolling his eyes, Sherlock sighs again and choose not to reply. Instead, he takes his go.

A thought occurs to him and he turns to whisper into Corey's ear. "I haven't seen Benjamin in a few days.."

Corey grins and raises his head before he wiggles his eyebrows. Sherlock frowns. What the hell does that mean?

Sherlock ignores it for now and continues with the game. Corey soon goes back to resting his head on Sherlock's shoulder, running his finger up and down his arm in an attempt to distract Sherlock. Seems he's run of his oh so lovely catchphrases.