Such A Tease

Mature.

... You're welcome.

The lip-lock, while passionate, soon doesn't consist of enough anymore. I glance up at her momentarily, only for her to rut her entire body against mine. I know she wants this just as much as I do which, needless to say, is a lot. It's a consuming need to feel one another, to not have anything between us anymore, to remove all the boundaries.

My hands make hurried work of unbuttoning her shirt, repeatedly looking back up to make sure I'm okay to continue. Each time, she nods rapidly, until I've unbuttoned it all the way to the bottom and I tug the material to the sides, revealed her bra-clad torso.

I might just die right here and now.

As I dive down to begin my worshipping of her body, she interrupts me, making me immediately stop.

"Wait, Y/n..." I sit up, letting her catch her breath. Trying to respect her, I attempt to keep my eyes on hers, knowing she may feel uncomfortable about being exposed like this. Still, I have to cast a peek down every now and then. She's too incredibly perfectly imperfect not to.

A small smile grows on her lips as her heaving chest calms a little, finally allowing her to speak.

"We should take this upstairs." She finally says with an exasperated giggle, though I quirk my brow at her.

"As you wish." I smile, clambering off of her and the sofa but quickly scooping her into my arms before she can do the same. She laughs more as I carry her bridal-style up the stairs and into her room, resting her head on my shoulder and looping her arms lazily around my neck.

Lowering us onto the smooth sheets of her bed, I resume our previous position, my lips pressing first against her sternum. I keep them there for a moment, locking eyes with her once more. Even looking down at the awkward angle, causing herself to grow an extra chin, I can't help but admire her. A certain three words almost leave my lips, but I keep them securely in place by pressing more kisses across her skin.

"Your turn." She mumbles, tugging at my shirt.

I quickly pull the t-shirt over my head, only to frown when she gasps, looking entirely offended.

"What?" I question, tossing the fabric away.

"You were supposed to do it all slow and sexy." She pouts, making me chuckle as I lean down and press a kiss against it.

"Or," I bargain, "We can do other things all slow and sexy."

She hums in reply and bites her lip, teasing, "Okay, I forgive you."

With a smirk, I shift further down her torso, kissing from her chin, down her neck (making sure to pay extra attention to the sweet spot I found earlier), along the gorgeous valley between her delicious breasts and down to her navel. All the way, she writhes beneath me, letting out small, desperate sounding breaths.

"Please." She whispers when my lips reach the soft skin just above her waistband.

"Please, what?" I can't resist asking.

She whines, pushing her hips up off of the mattress and gripping the sheets beside her head.

"I'm not sure what you want." I tease, "You're gonna have to tell me."

"God, you're such a tease." She complains breathily, quickly managing to roll us over until it's my head pressed into the pillows, and her body on top of mine. I gaze up at her in awe as she plants her hands on my shoulders, rolling her hips against mine in order to gain some sort of friction.

Gladly letting her have her turn, I bring my hands up under the pillow and watch as she snakes down my body, tugging my pants with her. A breath leaves her body as she looks down at my now mostly-exposed body, making me a little self conscious. Never had I been before, though I'd never felt everything I feel for her for anyone else. When her eyes trail up my body and meet mine again, I feel myself turning pink.

"Why'd you hide this under all those clothes?" She asks, trailing her fingertips lightly down my sides. The slight tickle almost makes me laugh, but it's just little enough that it leaves me squirming instead.

"I'm not sure it's socially acceptable to walk around in my underwear." I explain jokingly, "Even if my super hot teacher told me to."

"Oh, shush." She replies, leaning down until her front is flush with mine. The skin-on-skin contact is strangely comforting as her warmth spreads through me. Her gorgeous lips get to work on my neck, pressing featherlight kisses all across the skin there, making my breath ragged. Wen she ventures up, I know I'm done for.

It doesn't take long for her to find out that my ears are especially sensitive, specifically the spot right the lobe.

"Fuck." I moan, gripping her hips and pulling her even harder onto me.

"Found it." She whispers, mimicking my earlier declaration. I would've laughed, but she just nipped at my ear and all I can do is whimper.

She's amazing. How can someone as kind as her, as funny as her, as smart as her, be so incredible to look at too?

She's everything.

😈

Part two coming soooon!
(no pun intended)