Cool Water

Sorry for the late update! Here ya go!!

"Wanna go swimming?" Camila asks as we begin heading back down the slope of the waterfall seeing as we've been up there for a while, just silent in one another's arms.

"I don't have any swimming clothes with me though." I point out, turning to face her but oh god- she's just taken her top off, leaving her in her bra.

"Come on. It'll be fun, I promise." She winks, and I instantly take my top off too. I don't know what she plans on doing when we get out of the water with sodden underwear but I don't really care because if it means I'll get to see her in hers, I'm fine with it.

"Come on!" She calls out, running into the water all of a sudden and diving beneath its previously unbroken surface.

I laugh as I toss my bottoms to the side and slowly sink into the water too. It's cold enough to make me wonder how she just leapt in, but not so cold that I want to get out immediately. It's pretty refreshing actually.

Distracted with trying to make sure I don't slip on the rocks, I don't register where she is until I feel smooth hands on my shoulders, making me squeal. I immediately start laughing when she does, though, and she presses the rest of her body against me too, her head resting on my right shoulder along with her hand.

"If I had known it was this easy to get you in your underwear I would've done it months ago." Camila husks in my ear when she's recovered, making me gulp.

Ever the teasing type, though, I point out, "You didn't even know me a month ago, Camila."
She laughs again, softer this time, and I feel her hands trail down my arms and rest on my waist below the water which laps just under my chest.

"Y/n?" She hums, and I stay silent to let her know I'm listening, "I don't want you doing anything with anyone else."

I gasp at the words, or maybe at the way she moves her hand down farther to cup my backside, and hear her chuckle sinisterly.

"I'm not yours." I manage to breathe out, and she sighs, pulling me impossibly closer to her.

"I know that." She whispers, breath billowing on my shoulder before her lips follow the movement. A featherlight kiss is planted on my bare skin, and I lean farther into her. Nobody ever has me like this. Nobody ever makes me want to be theirs. I am my own... but I want nothing more than for her to own me.

"Okay." I agree before even thinking about it.

"Okay? No more sex with anyone else. No more kissing anyone else. No more, and you said okay?"

"Yeah." I nod, "Yeah, because anyone else doesn't include you."

Quickly, I turn in my spot and face her, my own arms wrapping around her waist too. I smirk at the smile she wears before leaning up to kiss her properly. To my surprise, she moans into my mouth and her hand snakes down from my hips back onto my ass, which she squeezes deliciously.

"Promise?" She asks sort of childishly, and I nod while chuckling deeply.

"I promise."