Disgusted, Interrupted

Kk I've been away for a long time and sorry😬....and this seems kinda rushed.....

All I gotta say on this stupid and pointless dissing is that if Kells keeps up his little "I fucked Halsey and now you want to be me!" we might have a real life version of this story. Except, J is Halsey😂

And if he keeps up his gimmicks with Em, then idk.

Btw..... Thank you thank you thank you for the 10k and almost 470 votes!!! I appreciate it so much and I wanna

Now enjoy the story and if anyone wants to further argue about this pointless dissing and why I'm not 100% supporting Kells, then please message me privately.
__________________________________________________________
(J's Pov)

"So the story is that I found you with a guy and dragged you away, you got mad so I got another hotel room and locked you in and sat outside until running to get your clothes and breakfast. Alright?"

"Mat, that's a lame story."

"For you, but to me, it sounds amazing."

He helped me out of the car and I sighed seeing our hotel. As immediately as I got to our floor, I saw Colson and Gerald up in each other's faces with Ren trying to calm them.

Mat ran over to them and I quietly and quickly made my way to my room. They of course noticed and tried to talk to me, but I ignored them so I could just get in my room and relax.

Three hours later.....

"Princess, we gotta move."

"Alex, I'm not going anywhere."

"We gotta move on to Berlin."

"I'm not going."

"J, we have to. Either you pack up right now, or I kill both of them, chop them into fucking pieces, and pack them in your bags so you can take them with you as luggage."

"That's gross."

"Better pack puta."

I shoved him out of the doorway and went back into my room to get my shit together.

Knock knock

"Who is it?"

"It's Colson, look, we need to talk."

"I don't have time for this!"

"I do, now open up!"

I ignored that and kept it closed. He deserved it.

"J, ima find a key in twenty minutes, but ima break this door down in ten. Now open up."

"Why do you need a key if you break the door?"

"I...I don't know. It just sounded cool."

"Well in that case, no."

I let him stand there while looked in the mirror at myself.

Three chipped nails, messy bun, and a few hand imprints on my thigh from last night when I was being gripped on so tightly.... Damn. He should be next in line.

"J, please open up."

"You can come back later. I'm busy."

I hurried up to grab my phone since it just rang and saw Gerald's name on it. Being me, I hurried up to answer it.

"Am I dreaming?" I blurted before he could say anything.

"What are you talking about?"

"Y.....You're actually..... You called me."