It Just Happened

Things might be a little weird in this chapter....😉

If ya get what I mean hence hence😏
_________________________________________________________
(J's Pov)

Gerald was out again for the day and night so I was outside in the garden with Grady watching over me again. And by watching, I mean he's on his phone, taking pictures, or being passed out cold on the couches.

The guards from yesterday were still here, but since Gerald was concerned that they would try to get touchy with me, or that they would try to do something, so he ordered them to stay in the front and guard up there if I went into the big spacious backyard.

Grady was the only one allowed to be in the same places as me, but he obviously didn't follow Gerald's protocol of keeping eyes on me all the time whenever I was in the backyard.

"Did you want anything to eat?" Grady asked swinging in the hammock.

"Ummm..... Can we get pizza? Or are you too scared of the delivery man driving off scared again?" I questioned putting by hair into a bun as I put my towel on a chair. The pool was cleaned and I felt like swimming.

"No, I'm serious. You want pizza or not?"

"I'll take pizza and a salad please."

"Alright. I'll call in."

"Wait! Get those cinnamon bites too!" I yelled before he was able to grab his phone.

"Alright. Sheesh, just calm down."

Right when I was about to get in, I heard running and the fence rattle. My head turned quickly and I saw Colson sitting against the fence gasping for air.

"What the fuck?" I asked looking over at him.

He saw me and gave me a thumbs up before getting up.

"And my worst fucking nightmare just keeps showing up!" Grady yelled seeing him after he hung up the phone.

"Come on, you love me!" Colson yelled back walking over. I smiled seeing him and he walked over to give me a kiss and hug before saying, "Hey baby."

I kissed him back and he pulled away to go sit on the other hammock next to Grady.
_______________________________________________________
(Colson's Pov)

"Wassup man." I said giving Grady a handshake.

"Be glad I stay here instead of one of the other guys."

"Hey, I bought you your shit."

"True."

I took the bottle of whiskey he was offering me and drank some.

"So...... How is it sleeping with my Gerald's number one girl?"

"Oh....no, no it's not what you think. I haven't slept with her yet."

"Really? You've been coming over for the past week and nothing?"

"I....I just can't hit it and leave like how I've been doing with these other girls. To me, I just feel like I just need to build some more chemistry with her before I even think about having sex with her."

"Man, I never thought two of the biggest names in their cities would fight over my sister. If you told six year old me, he would just look at you crazy.

"I'd be a better candidate that Gerald would never be. First of all, I don't break girls' heart and I understand what most guys don't understand. And for a fact, I actually love her."

"Whatever it is, I will fucking hurt you if you ever ever ever make her cry or hurt..... Then I for sure will kill you if you ever blow my cover and tell her that me and her are brother and sister."