Hectic

(J's Pov)

"Baby get up." Gerald said coming in.

I rolled over and he reached to pull the covers off me. It was fucking freezing.

"What?" I mumbled.

He didn't say anything but threw me over his shoulder. I had on some shorts which were really short since I slept in them. Then I had on a tank top that hung loosely.

"What are you doing?" I asked still half asleep.

"We got a business to do tonight."

"Like what?"

He didn't reply as he kept walking through the house. We stopped at a door but then I heard a shower running on the other side so I tried getting off. A guard opened the door for us and he rushed in and locked it.

"What's happening?" I asked feeling confused.

"You and I have stuff we gotta do tonight."

"Like?"

He started stripping me. Taking off my tank top and pulling down my shorts. Taking off all my clothes till I was bare nude in front of him.

"We got business to deal with uptown. I need you to do your thing tonight while I do mine." he said grabbing my hand and taking me to the shower.

"But I thought....."

"Shush. Just get in the shower then fix yourself up nicely. Be ready and packed for one week by one hour. Normal clothes while I get the rest. I gotta go do something downstairs, but I'll be back up to get you in an hour." He said turning around.

I grabbed his arm before he could leave and yanked him back towards me.

"What?" he asked softly while looking me in the eye.

I leaned in and kissed him softly. He responded quickly. Putting his hands on the side of my face. Bringing me in.

My hand went down and went under his shirt slowly. Slowly rising up his chest. He pulled away for a second before getting close again.

"Ger please stay with me." I pleaded looking up at him.

"I would J. But I seriously got to go sort out some busine....." He trailed off when I got on my knees after trailing my hand down to his zipper. "Fuck what are you doing?" He asked when I ran a hand over his area through his black jeans.

I just looked up at him. Hoping he would take a hint. Any hint to know what I wanted.

He shook his head. "J....... I said I don't want to fuck till the time is right."

I pulled my hand away and held it to myself. Thankful for for the steam in the bathroom or else he would've saw the disappointment in my eyes.

"I'm sorry." I apologized looking down.

"It'll be soon okay?"

I nodded and he backed up.

"I'll be back later. Be ready." He told me again as he walked out.

I got up and slowly started my shower in the steaming wanted. All I wanted was something to make me feel like I was on top of the world. He made me happy and I just wanted to make him happy. But he wouldn't let me try anything.
__________________________________________________________

His bodyguard grabbed my bag and another one opened the backseat door for me. Gerald was sitting in there waiting already.

"We got a flight. Get in." he said focusing on his phone.

I got in and the car pulled away soon after. Instead of chatting with him and snuggling up next to him, I stayed on my side and plugged in my headphones. Not paying attention to him.

Songs after songs passed before I saw him shift and bring his arms toward me. I just looked at him as he put arms around me and pulled me towards him. Pulling me on top of his legs so he could rest his face in the crook of my neck.

"Let me go." I said trying to push him away.

"Don't tell me that you're mad about me walking out on you earlier."

"I'm not mad. Now let me go."

"We got an hour drive. We're taking a private plane in another location so we have another thirty minutes in here"

I rolled my eyes and stayed put. My eyes closed in hope of getting sleep to get by faster but what I wanted was interrupted by him.

His hand went under my shirt and ran over my stomach making me giggle a little bit.

"Still mad?" he asked kissing my head.

I shook my head no to make him stop but he didn't. His hand kept moving before it slowly slid down further to my pants.

"I said I wouldn't have sex till I knew you were ready." he whispered.

"But I am." I replied.

"Are you?" he asked pushing his hand into my pants and inside my panties.

I grabbed his hand and stopped him.

"Don't."

"They won't hear. Besides you said you were ready."

I let go of his hand just enough for him to slowly go down to where I wanted him.

"I bet you rub yourself for me don't you?" he asked biting my ear.

I nodded since it was true. His hand slowly rubbed me. Making me shudder from the feeling since it wasn't me who was doing this.

His hand kept going but stopped when the car stopped.

"We have a problem." BJ said looking back.

"What kind of problem?"

He pointed forward and a range rover revved right in front of us.

"Who's that?" I asked.

The lights blinded is when they were turned up super bright.

"Don't worry. We'll be alright." he said kissing my head. "Back up dude." he told the driver.

He nodded and started to back up quickly but a car horn blared.

"Gerald. Look."

He looked back and another car was blocking us in.

"Shit. Get us out of here!" he yelled when a man stepped out with a gun.

The car pulled out of the spot it was in. We were in the middle of nowhere so there was only one road.

"Gerald." I whispered hugging him.

He held me as the car sped up to full speed. Zooming past the car in front of us. We got out and the boys in front cheered.

Gerald chuckled and kissed me. It was only mere seconds before I heard a horn blaring and glass shattering.

Then darkness.
__________________________________________________________

Sorry for the shitty chapter. Just thought I'd update.