Two Hoes Fighting

Long chapter but please vote and maybe even recommend to a friend cuz right now we have a fight at the end of this chapter. But between who?👀
______________________________________________________

(J's Pov)

"We're looking to get on that yacht tonight for a party." I said applying some sunscreen to myself.

"Can't we just kill them right now?"

"We're laying low until the brains crew can get the security down so it'll make it easier for us to get in and out."

They all nodded and I glanced over to the brains crew who were seated at the table outside the cafe, they were busy at work trying to disarm the security.

Everyone was talking to each other while Colson was laughing with Mat and doing pushups. Then I saw Gerald talking to some girl that came up to him and she was acting cute. He said something and she laughed probably too much. Robyn and the girls were going to get in the water so I decided to join them because my jealousy was rising even though I knew it was stupid to be feeling this way.

Six hours later

"I got us to that party!" Robyn screamed running into our room.

"Really?"

"Yeah."

Everyone was in our room and I was telling them who exactly we needed to target. They all listened closely before we left the room to go get dressed, then we finally got up to leave much later on.

"Is it alright if I skip this one mission?" Gerald asked looking at his phone.

"For sickness, yes, but pussy, no." Robyn chuckled fixing her earrings.

"Well I got a good case that every guy in here can understand."

The men all laughed and said, "Blue balls."

"No, you are not leaving to go get pussy, just find a girl at the party, but you are not bailing on us or this gun will be one click away from being pointed at your head." Ren hissed.

"Damn you're cute when you threaten." he smiled poking her cheek.

"Keep your hands to yourself Gillum."

He acted scared and we all started walking down to the elevator, well, the girls did while the guys went down the stairs.

"Ladies, let's keep our smiles on and let's make sure J and Robyn get to that vault for some extra side money."

"Or Gerald can." one of them giggled from the back.

"What did you just fucking say?" I asked turning around.

"Well if he's good at getting into pants, then he would be amazing at unlocking vaults. They're basically the same thing because girls can be easy or hard to open." Alyssa said looking at her reflection in the mirror like it was the most beautiful thing in the whole world.

"Did you sleep with him?" Sarah whispered.

"Don't act like you're so surprised.... Any girl would be stupid to not sleep with him after he treats you out for food or acts like a gentleman."

"Oh hell no, you keep your fucking hands off of him!"

I watched Sarah and Alyssa get into it and the other girls scooted away from them as I dialled up Alex.

"We got two hoes fighting over Gillum." I whispered as soon as we got off the elevator.

"Over him? Princess, tell me what girls see in that dude."