Part 13

He returns my hey with a smile. The smile that warms my heart. He motions me to stand next to him. " I need to talk to you about something." Oh shit. " Oh ok." What is just tell me already. " Camilla I'm sorry about everything ignoring you keeping my distance I just..that night I was with gabbie and I was drunk. " that was him
That guy that I met was him. " that was you."

He nods in response. I start to feel tears run down my cheeks. I finally know that that guy was him. I tell him how I've been feeling this whole time how awful and how worthless I've been feeling how I feel like this whole thing was my fault I ruined every single one of his relationships." "Camilla none of this was your fault none of it not even one single bit of it was your fault you are one of the most smartest people I know." He leans in close and holds me tight. I smell the scent of cologne he had put on this morning and boy did it smell great. I could feel him pull away a bit his face was inches away from mine he slowly moved his face closer pushing his lips on mine. He pulled away quickly and started to walk away. " Wait. " I grab his hand and pull him toward me. Kissing him one more time.

We walk back to the hotel hand in hand. But once we get to the door we stop holding hands. I opened the door to see everybody in their beds listen to the tape recorder. " oh my God where have you two been." Garrett asked. We smile at each other and reply saying we did nothing.