However, the girl was too busy taking pictures with her handphone to notice the distress signal the spiky blonde was sending her way. "Oh my gosh, don't move Katsuki-kun! I can't let this moment go to waste without at least taking a few photos!"

"Get this f*ucking shit away from me!" Bakugou hissed, afraid that if he was to shout, he would scare the kitten.

"Hmm," the girl hummed thoughtfully before giving him a cheeky grin. "Nope! Besides, you look more adorable this way. Less angsty too!"

"For the last time, I'm not cute nor angsty! Get this f*cking cat off me now or I'm gonna blow its ass to outer space!"

"Katsuki-kun, I told you already it's a kitten, not a cat. Also, you can't do that because it'll be considered animal abuse. Now, don't move."

Bakugou could only stand there fuming silently, his eyebrows twitching now and then as the girl continued to take pictures of him with the kitten who was happily snuggled in his arms.

Ring! Ring!

"Shut the f*ck up you annoying piece of shit!"

A male with spiky blonde shouted as he picked up the alarm clock and threw it against the wall with all his might, causing the clock to break upon on impact. With a satisfied grunt, he laid back down, pulling the blanket over his head – ready to fall back to sleep.

However, it was useless when his mind was still wide awake with the dream that he had. No, it wasn't a dream, but a memory. A memory from his younger days – back when he had only discovered his explosive quirk.

A frown settled on his face at the memory – an (h/c)-haired girl with sparkling (e/c) eyes smiling back at him as though he was the only thing that mattered to her.

Is it that time of the year again? Bakugou questioned as he stuck a hand out from beneath his blanket, blindly searching for his handphone on the beside table. His fingers curled around a familiar rectangular metal, bringing his hand back into the blanket.

Squinting his eyes from the sudden brightness, he checked the date on his handphone. Sure enough, it was the time of the year.

That explains why the memory surfaced in my dream.

His eyes widened when he saw the time. If he didn't get out of bed now, he was going to be late for school. Throwing his blanket aside, the blonde got ready for another typical day at U.A High.

Time skipped brought to you by Bakugou's ripped muscles

"Ah! Kacchan, I'm so sorry! I didn't see you!"

Bakugou's eyes twitched in anger, his hands curled into fists at the side of his body. Instead of being a good friend and helping the blonde, Kirishima was simply laughing at the situation that Bakugou was in.

Midoriya trembled in fear, his feet glued to the ground. He was rushing late for class that he didn't notice Bakugou who was walking in the opposite direction of him and bumped into him, spilling his drink all over the said male.

The green-haired male expected to be met with explosions and a bunch of curses thrown his way like the usual norm. However, none of that happened. Instead, Bakugou simply glared at him before pushing him out of the way – making his way to the boys' changing room.

Kirishima laughter subsided as he stared at the retreating back of Bakugou, his eyes blinking. His mouth hung opened in shock when he realized that Bakugou, who usually would have made a big fuss, instead, he brushed it off as though it was nothing.