Help Is Always Appreciated

*Sony Academy*

"President Hirai," Nate burst into the office, "What is going on out there? It is absolute chaos. And the Smash Academy is going through turmoil. Can we please do something?" Nate complained. Kratos pushed past Nate.

"Sir, there must be something we can do to help!?" Kratos said.

"You two, calm down. I am trying to think of something we can-" Hirai-san rubbed his forehead.

"President Hirai!" Jak and Daxter snuck past Nate and Kratos and into the office, "Dante, he's missing. We can't seem to find him," And that's when the silence rung out. President Hirai looked at Jak and Jak looked at him.

"What do you mean Dante is missing? HOW DID WE ONLY COME TO REALISE THAT NOW?" President Hirai yelled at them. A silence fell on the room.

"I don't know..." Jak looked at his feet really sheepishly.

"I DON'T KNOW IS NOT GOOD ENOUGH, JAK. DO YOU WANT TO KNOW WHAT IS HAPPENING AT THE SMASH ACADEMY?"

"That Kira has taken over the Smash Academy and is holding mostly everyone prisoner, including President Sakurai?" They all turned around to the open window to find Bayonetta, "I don't know where you fuzzbuckets have been but I have been watching from the sidelines and whew, a lot is going on. Right now, Zelda and her little troopers are going against the army and it looks like they're doing okay," Bayonetta stuck her trademark lollipop in her mouth and jumped, butterfly wings emerging from her back as she landed on the floor. She stood up and looked at them all, "And Dante? Dante had ambitions beyond comprehension. He turned evil. He left without your acknowledgement, President Hirai but I was nice enough to keep track of him. And let's just say he's one step ahead of us like he always was."

"The kid was said to be very powerful... Well, he's proven himself," Kratos sighed.

"Bayo, is there anything we can do to help?" Nate asked. Bayonetta rolled her eyes.

"I hate when people use that nickname but since you asked, Nate, I believe there is something we can do... Help them."

"Well, I implied it in the first place but only you seemed to pick that up..."

"Help them and get Dante back... Even if it means have to sacrifice someone... Because sometimes... sacrifices are necessary..."

---------------

"Man, what is this place? It's like a graveyard..." Rosalina said as she looked around, "Yikes, what a great first impression..." She looked around.

"You guys explore the grounds. I'm gonna head in-depth into the building itself..." Samus said. Palutena nodded. Samus flew off.

"What we need to do is find everyone. Just like in Subspace Emissary where we had to find all the trophies of the characters, we need to find them. They would be frozen in time as well... I do hope Zelda and the others are putting up a good fight..."

"Well, so far, we have found no one. It looks like Kira is turning this into a scavenger hunt," Falcon said as he walked around, "From what I remember, they were in the plaza. We are in the plaza and they aren't here so Kira mist have moved them..."

"Well done, genius," Palutena drawled out. Falcon rolled his eyes, "Now, what to do... what to do..."

Suddenly, something dropped next to them, "You idiot!" Someone called out. Palutena stared at what looked like.

"Ganondorf!" She gasped. He was frozen solid and in an attack stance.

"Guys, soldiers!" Falcon told them.

"We should take Ganon!" Palutena told them. Falcon shook his head. Rosalina grabbed Palutena's wrist and all of them ran around the corner. Falcon peeked around to see the soldiers carrying a massive trolley which held, "All the Smash students are on that!" Palutena whispered loudly.

"Dylan, how did you manage to drop Ganondorf?"

"I don't know. I was carrying him from the second floor of the building and I lost my footing and I managed to drop him..."

"Next time, be careful. Kira wants to use them for his army but he needs to extract their powers as well. We need to take him to that secret lab which Samus found; he has everything set up."

"Okay..."

"Put Ganon on the back and let's get going," Dylan picked up Ganon and walked around to the back of the trolley. They began walking the way Fox, Palutena, Rosalina and Falcon were. They looked each other, panic filling their eyes. They would get spotted and that was it.

"Hey boys!" The guards stopped and looked around, drawing out their guns. Palutena peeked around the other side.

"Who is that? SHOW YOURSELF!" One of the guards shouted.

"Psst, Palutena!" Palutena looked back to see

"Nate, what are you doing here? How did you get in?"

"Ehehe, thank Bayonetta for that. Listen, why don't you go save Sakurai and his buddy, Link-"

"LINK IS HERE?" Palutena said loudly.

"There's another one down there. Let's check it out," One of the guards began to walk over to them. Nate rolled his eyes, pulled out his gun and shot the guard, "INTRUDER-"

And silence.

"Seriously, Palutena, you need to be a little more quieter," Nate chuckled. He out his gun back in his strap which went over his shirt. Someone jumped to the ground, and looked at the fallen guards, "Bayo!" Nate called out.

"What do you want, Nate?" Bayonetta turned around, "Weak guards. Kira! Up your damn game!"

"But why are you helping?" Palutena asked. Nate looked at her.

"C'mon, your little army isn't going to be enough for what you're going against," Nate said. Bayonetta walked over.

"He has a point. I just watched the fight between Zelda and her minions against the others. Honestly, I've seen better fighting," Bayonetta put her guns on the back of her shoes. Palutena was slightly confused.

"Ah, it's so nice of you to join the battle!" Palutena, Nate and Bayonetta looked up to see a figure in the shadows. It was quite hard to make out what he looked like. Palutena lifted her staff up. Nate drew his guns and Bayonetta folded her arms, a smirk on her face.

"Kira, what have you done with Sakurai and Link?" Palutena called out. Kira let out a malicious laugh.

"Them? They were happy enough to come back," Kira said.

"Happy? Even if you were the last person on earth, they would never ever to be in the same place as you..."

"Hahahaha, your friends can beg to differ."

"EEEE AHHHHH PALUTENA!" Palutena spun around to see Rosalina and Falcon running out from the shadows. A magical pulse shot out, narrowly avoiding Falcon as they turned. They fell to the floor in front of Palutena, Nate and Bayonetta.

"Sakurai, Link, why don't you explain to your 'friends' that you've moved on?" Falcon and Rosalina stood up and looked back.

Out from the shadows, two figures stepped out.

One with their sword out, glowing red and black,

Another one with magic pulsating from their hands.

"Sakurai and Link..." Palutena whispered. Sakurai held his hands up and thrusted it out at them, magic shooting out them.

"Hehe, happy fighting!"

And Kira disappeared into the shadows.

---------

A/N: Ooh :o. Looks like Kira stuck to his word about 'not being done with them'

Edit: Check the side, top, whatever, to see who Kira is or type in 'Dante devil may cry' in Google images