♡°|Gaming|°♡

《This will be Boyf Reinds

"DUDE FUCKING STOP, THAT'S CHEATING!" Jeremy yelled at Michael who was currently shoving him continuously during their game of Mario Cart.

"NO IT ISN'T, IT'S STRATEGICS!" He shot back with a laugh.

"NO, IT'S BULLSHIT! WHY CAN'T YOU JUST ACCEPT ME WINNING?!"

"BECAUSE I WANT TO FUCKING WIN!" Replied the shorter boy with another shove that sent the other falling off the bed. Jeremy sat up from his spot on the ground and grunted, annoyed with his boyfriend.

"Okay, y'know what? If you're not playing fair then neither am I!" Jeremy ripped the controller from Michael's grasp and threw it across the room.

"WHAT THE HELL?!" He shot up and ran to grab the controller. Jeremy, not caring whether it was broken or not, continued his game. When Michael had come back with his controller in hand Jeremy had already regained his first place, the race on the final lap.

Just when Jeremy was about to hit the finish line and win, he was hit with a blue shell and knocked off course. Next thing he knew Michael had passed him and won the game. Said boy jumped up and yelled in victory.

"HA! FUCK YOU, I WON!"

"THAT ISN'T FAIR! I WAS SO DAMN CLOSE! CMON NOW MICHAEL, SERIOUSLY?!?" He glared at the other boy.

"You're just mad I won!"

"No! I'm pissed you were cheating and won in a bullshit way!" The taller of the two whined, a small pout on his face. Seeing his expression made Michael feel a little bad about how he acted during their game.

"Okay, fine. I'm sorry I kind of cheated, Jer." He said, sitting back down next to the other. "Now stop pouting and let's go get a slushie to make you feel better! Okay?"

"Yeah, okay." Jeremy responded, his pouty expression changing into a small smile. Michael gave him a quick kiss and stood up with a dorky grin on his face.

"Welp, let's go then!" He held his hand out for the lighter skinned boy. Jeremy grabbed his hand and stood up.

××××××××××××××××
Idk what I have done tbh. It's so bad but I really had no idea how to do this one. I just thought them getting pissy at each other and not playing fair was amusing and tried to do that so yEaH. Now why don't you go find something actually worth your time?? Bc this isn't it😂😂