"For the game Friday night silly." She smiles as she bumps me with her side.

I raised a brow at her as I say, "What game?"

"Shit right, they are planning on announcing it in 5th."

"Announcing what?" I asked as I bent down grabbing my soda as we turned and headed back to our lunch table.

"The boys are playing a home game friday night."

"I thought they were going to that Prep school that's like 30 minutes from here."

"They were, but something happened to their field so they're coming here."

"Oh cool." I smile, "You're cheering right?"

She nods, "Yup, bitch swift has me as a flyer."

"SHUT UP!" I gasped, "Congrats!" I yelled as we hug each other.

"I'm excited, yet nervous, but I got this." She smiles.

"Of course you do." I say as I link arms with her, "You were made to fly babe."

Charlotte smiles as she says, "I know how you are about games, especially since what happened last time, but,"

I shook my head, "I'll be there."

"Really?"

I nodded, "Heck yes! I'm not going to miss you cheering."

Charlotte smiles as he says, "You are amazing you know that?"

Warmth covered me as a hand wraps around my waist and says, "I tell her that every day." Kissing my cheek Harry smiles as he says, "Char," looking at me he says, "Pebs."

"Styles." Says Charlotte, "Are you going to be playing Friday?"

Harry nods, "You cheering?"

"You best believe it," smiles Charlotte as she lets go of my arm to walk around the table to sit.

"Nervous?" I asked looking at Harry.

Harry shakes his head, "Nope, we got this."

"Those preppy cunts won't know what hit them." Says Liam as he sits at our right.

"You know they are an all-star team, they have beat our team for the past 2 games over the years." Says Ashton.

"That was before we got here," says Liam, "Those Preppy cunts don't know what they're in for, right Haz?"

Sticking his fist out to Liam to bump Harry says, "Damn straight."

"You know that Sam Morris is on their team right?" I asked as I reached over to Harry's plate taking a grape as I toss it into my mouth.

"Sam Morris?" asked Niall, "Who is he?"

"Bulldozer Sam, some ass who thinks he is the shit, when in reality he is the biggest jerk around." Says Charlotte.

"Sam Morris is the schools running back. Biggest guy on the team, he is the one who plays the roughest, but is their key person who they count on to get pass the defense lines." I explained.

"He has injured at least 2 of our best players in which gave them an advantage in the game." Says Ashton.

"Like I said, those preppy cunts don't know what they're in for, they won't touch us." Says Liam as he bites into his burger.

"How are you so sure?" asked Charlotte, "Because I vaguely remember Carter, and Daniel saying the same thing last year before they lost 15-25."

"That was then, this is now." Says Harry, "They won't win, because this year our school has something different."