"Ummm thanks...." Ember said as the guy turned away. Ember sighed and quickly put the clothes on. She turned around to the boy who was the leader.

"What the heck?" He chuckled and suddenly Ember remembered.

"What are you?" Noah asked her. Ember walked up to him and looked at him dead in the eyes.
Then she slapped him.

"Dick." She spat at him, "You shot an arrow through my wing!" She yelled at Noah as he put his hand on his face. Noah chuckled and grabbed Ember's neck.

"Okay, you little— I'm gonna ask you one more time. What. Are. You?" He said harshly as he choked her. He finally let go as she grunted in frustration.

"I'm a dragon shifter.." She stared at the pale bastard dead in his violet-blue eyes.

"Wow... that was the weirdest thing I've ever seen." Noah began to giggle deviously, "we have a freaking dragon shifter!" He laughed hysterically. He walked out of the room to tell the captain about Ember.

"Hello?" A familiar voice made Ember flinch, the voice suddenly speaking after the tense silence Noah left in the room made it more jarring to Ember.

"Uh.. who are you?" She breathed heavily.

"My name's Ivy." Ivy answered and Ember recognized her. She remembered when Ivy was comforting Spectrum.

"Oh.. my name's Ember." Ember smiled.

"Wha- where's the rainbow dragon?" Ivy asked as she pointed to the chains on the ground.

Ember took a sharp inhale, "Yeeah.. about that.." She paused for a moment, pondering with these conflicting questions in her head.

Should I tell her? Does she really need to know? Will she ever look at me the same way again?

"I am the rainbow dragon." Finally she felt as if Ivy deserved to know. Her anxieties about the whole thing calmed down as Ivy began to smile wondrously.

Ivy's jaw dropped and blinked. She had a puzzled expression, "You what?!" She chuckled incredulously, "you're the rainbow dragon?"

"Yep.." Ember continued, "I'm a dragon shifter. Ember exhaled as she sat down, "I'm pretty new at this, so I'm not myself when I turn into her." She chuckled.

"How'd you get here? None of this dragon shifting exists where I live..." Ivy muttered and rested her head onto her knees, biting her nails.

"I don't really know but my village was under attack and I had to leave to survive," Ember told the story, reliving the memories as the traumatic stressful images flashed in her head. "So I came here as Spectrum." Ember added somberly.

"That's the rainbow dragon's name?" Ivy assumed with a soft grin on her face.

Ember nodded and they sat—with the new chaotic information of everything that just happened the past couple of days—in the peaceful silence for a little while.

Suddenly the door opened and Noah walked in with another guy. This guy was slightly older, maybe by a couple of years with a little scruff on his face. He grumbled and had an intimidating vibe that Noah didn't even come anywhere near as close. This guy made Ember's skin crawl.

The sinister aura surrounding the anonymous face added more fuel to the flames of tension in the atmosphere. Ember screamed and shouted, rattling the rusted iron bars of her cell in frantic fear. The man gave a very eerie laugh that echoed throughout the dark room. There was only one lantern that lit up the entire room and it was above Ember, so she couldn't see whoever was hiding beneath the mask of darkness. She reached her hand out towards the man and felt his touch which sent chills clenching her veins. He quickly and abruptly leaned in, revealing only parts of himself he wanted to reveal.
"Soon, you'll be mine." He whispered into her ears.