| eleven |

Chapter eleven; Elf and Wizard boxing match

<=>

Olivia dropped the Daily Prophet onto the kitchen table in the middle of her pacing. She placed both hands onto her hips and stalked backwards and forwards, shaking her head and mumbling to herself quietly. She was absolutely livid, and the trembling in her fingers proved so. The Wizarding World was falling to shit even quicker than she had anticipated. She was growing irritated quickly and was sick of Grimmuald Place already, only having been there a week or so. The other three sat at different places on the kitchen table as the front page stared at them in the face.

Harry Potter, the undesirable number one, followed at a close second by Olivianna Black.

If she wasn't sick.

By now the words in the paper had been drilled into her skull, the amount of times she had proof read it just to be sure was unbelievable. She shook her head as she turned again, "Pius fucking Thicknesse." She swore, "Minster of Magic? What an absolute joke." She laughed humorously.

Ron and Hermione shared anxious glances, "Liv—"

The girl slammed her hands down on the table, "Him and Umbrigbe restoring us to former glory?!" She spat bitterly, "Temple of fucking death more like it .. working with the scum of the earth to hunt and track down muggle-borns."

Hermione cleared her throat, "Olivia it's alright—"

"No Hermione it's not!" She snapped, "Your name is listed in that paper, you are listed as a person wanted for questioning. How long will it be until we have Snatchers on our tails? Not only that but every employee in the Ministry has to submit for questioning .. Ron, your dad."

"I'm trying not to think about it, but thanks for the reminder Olivia." Ron grumbled.

She dropped her head and shook it to herself, "We need to make some sort of plan here. We can't just sit around and wait for Kreacher to find Fletcher. What if he doesn't find him? It won't be long before they find us, and when they do we're all as good as dead." Olivia said, pushing off the table and leaving the room.

<=>

They were sat in the living room a few hours later when Olivia had eventually calmed herself down to a point where she didn't feel like she would implode. She laid out on the black sofa with her nose in several books. Her and Hermione had 'borrowed' some books on advanced spells, potions and all sorts of other things from Madame Pince out of the Restricted Section before they left Hogwarts. Olivia had one about defensive magic open and resting across her stomach while she read the one Dumbledore had given her in his will.

So far the tale of Olivianna as the girl had called it was providing her with nothing she didn't already know. She grew fed up quickly and had thrown the book into various different walls over the short span of time she had been reading it. Olivia was only twenty or so pages in, but she felt like she was reading her life story or something bizarre like that.

Over at the piano Hermione was attempting to teach Ron a muggle song that sounded nothing like it was supposed to. And even though Ron was a menace playing the piano him and Hermione being so close together and smiling brought a rare smile to her face.

Hermione laughed as Ron played out of tune again, "No .. here, try this." Both her and Harry turned around to watch them interact, Harry looking away from where the Golden Snitch floated in front of him. Hermione recited the melody again, playing it slowly for Ron to grasp. Only Ron wasn't watching Hermione's fingers, instead his gaze was transfixed on her face. Olivia's heart warmed watching the two. When Hermione finished, she looked up to Ron who looked down to the piano again.