| two |

Chapter two: The union of two people.

<=>

For whatever reason during the ceremony whenever Olivia and Ron caught eyes they would laugh, from them it progressed to the twins, and then to Ginny. Then Charlie found himself laughing at them trying not to laugh and so on until it reached Alissa. Of course attending the wedding of her best friend and being her Maid of Honour, stood behind Tonks she had tried her best to keep herself from letting a laugh slip.

All was going swimmingly until Tonks turned around to hand her vows over and take the ring. The two Bridesmaids had tried so hard not to laugh and meeting Tonks eyes finally tipped them over the edge. Olivia laughed under her breath, tears pooling in her eyes for the fact she was laughing that much and that Tonks was finally wedding Remus after centuries work. Alissa, not on the quiet scale, snorted before clapping a mortified hand over her mouth. From then Charlie laughed at his fiancée and then Tonks started to laugh, setting off every single guest in attendance.

The wizarding priest had given them the time they needed to just laugh, none of them used to such serious scenarios where a straight face was required. Olivia caught Ron's eye again however, standing opposite her and behind her Godfather and had to bite down hard on her tongue to stop herself from doing anything.

The end of the ceremony was a relief to many, most holding their breath in fear they would laugh again. However it was a beautiful moment to witness Tonks and Remus coming together as they were pronounced Man and Wife. A tear had been brought to Olivia's eye, Alissa stood behind her crying a downpour, when it dropped she noticed drizzling outside of the tent even though the sky was clear as day.

She worked quickly to push any other tears away and the rain stopped instantly.

The small guest list was then invited back to The Burrow where Molly Weasley had worked tirelessly to arrange the small after party. Olivia, Ron and the Twins left together by apparation, leaving Ginny to travel with her parents and were one of the first to arrive back to The Burrow. They walked up to the set up that had half a dozen tables and chairs set up behind the house and covered with an anti-weather charm.

Fred had passed around glasses of Fire Whiskey and had gladly took one from Ginny's hand, drinking the alcohol for himself, "Ah ah ah little sister, you're underage." He had mocked with a raised brow.

A little into the night Olivia had gone over to congratulate the happy couple, who were with their respective families. She saw her Godfather first, running over to him expertly in her heels and wrapping her arms around his middle in an embrace, "Congratulations Moony, I never thought I'd see the day."

Remus laughed as Olivia pulled away, "I'm sorry, do I know you?" He asked jokingly, "For a minute there I thought you were my best friend."

Olivia laughed, "No, I'm his offspring although I'm happy to take a message."

They both laughed, bright grins covering their faces. Someone nearby cleared their throat, bringing Remus to mumble under his breath, "Olivia, this is my father Lyall Lupin. Dad this is my Goddaughter, Olivia."

"No need for introductions Remus." Lyall said, dismissing his son with a wave of his hand, "It's impossible not to know her, she's the most famous witch in the wizarding world."

"It's a pleasure to meet you Mr. Lupin, now I see where Remus gets his looks." Olivia said, offering her hand.

"Oh nonsense." Lyall said, ignoring her hand and instead bringing her into an embrace, "and call me Lyall, Mr. Lupin makes me feel old." He joked. They parted, a smile gracing Olivia's lips as she nodded, "I am beyond proud of my son to be godfather to such a wonderful young lady and I'm sure my son is proud to be your godfather."