| one |

Chapter one: Those in the rain.

<=>

The rain patted against the windows of the Burrow on the night before Tonks and Remus' wedding. A gathering had been called regarding last minute plans and preparations of the wedding, bringing Olivia home from spending time with her mother earlier than expected. She was due back at the Weasley household just before eight in the evening but had arrived with Cecelia to the Burrow just after six.

It was small, boring details they were going over. Almost half of the participants in the meeting zoning out or drifting off to sleep, Tonks included as Molly Weasley continued to fuss more than her own mother.

"So after the ceremony we'll come back here." Molly had concluded her hour long verbal agenda on how the wedding was going to run, just incase no one already knew.

"That's great." Olivia was first to say, lifting her head from resting in her folded arms. Ron grimaced knowing something negative was to follow her sarcasm, "Just one tiny problem. Yeah, I don't have anyone to walk me down the aisle."

"Do you need someone to walk you down the aisle?" Ron asked.

Olivia pouted, "Tonks dad is walking her down the aisle and Charlie's walking Alissa down the aisle, it's only fair someone walks me down also. I am a bridesmaid too you know, besides it's probably the only time I'll ever walk down an aisle."

Remus pinched the bridge of his nose and shook his head at her bluntness.

"She is a bridesmaid after all." Charlie said.

"Hell yeah I am." She mused while smirking.

"Ron can do it." Fred piped up from the bottom of the table, now seemingly awake.

"He can not!" Ron gaped incredulously.

"You know that's actually really good idea! You're the same height and age." Tonks beamed, "Olivia is that okay with you?"

Olivia looked to Ron sat besides her scowling at her as if daring her to say yes. She leaned back in her chair and crossed her arms, grinning at the boy like the twins were, "That's perfect with me."

Ron groaned and dropped his head to the table creating a painful sound as his head collided with the wood. He sat up not a minute later and rubbed his forehead. The rain outside became heavier, lashing on the windows as the sky was almost completely dark.

Ginny shifted about in her chair, constantly looking from outside to her mum, "Can we go outside now?" She blurted, asking the question the five teens seated were dying to ask.

"In that weather?" Molly asked incredulously, "Are you all mad!?"

"I am." Olivia smirked, rising from her chair and pushing it under the table, "I've been waiting for this rain for days Molly. I've sweated my arse off for weeks in this heat, now we've got rain you can bet your galleons that I'm going out in it."

"You'll get ill." Tonks called, matter-of-factly.

She shrugged her shoulders, "Since when did that ever stop me?"

"Come on mum, please. It's the least you can do after you almost killed us from boredom." Fred remarked, elbowing his sleeping twin in the ribs.

A loud snore emitted from George as his head slipped from his hand and he sat up quickly, "Ten galleons!" He called.

Those around gave the ginger a funny look at his random outburst while his twin rolled his eyes.

Molly snapped out of staring at her son and sighed, caving in at the sight of the five teens sat staring at her pleadingly, "Oh okay, fine. You can go out into the rain." She said, waving a hand and the tea towel she was holding around.