"You're one to talk," Bonnie chided from beside him. "Wanting to skulk around a couple of innocent teenagers and whatnot."

Without warning, Foxy slammed his hand down onto the counter, eliciting a loud and startling 'smack!' that made the whole group jump from the sound. "Now, listen here you little shit... you're the one who looks like a damn serial killer all the damn time with your shoulders hunched over in your creepy black hoodie."

The two students watched on in morbid curiosity to see how this scenario would end. At first, they were worried that the two were going to start a fight, but telling by the challenging smile on Bonnie's face, they knew Foxy wouldn't actually hurt him. Or so they hoped. 

In the midst of Foxy's long string of demeaning statements, the florist finally had enough and stopped Foxy in his tracks by pressing two of his fingers to the red-haired man's lips. "Are we going with the kids to the movies, or not?"

Amber eyes lit up for a short millisecond, and Foxy was wearing a pleased smile. "Of course, we're going. We haven't been on an actual date in a long time..."

"Right... whatever," Bonnie deadpanned, turning his attention to the teenagers, who obviously felt out of place. 

"Anyways, when are you two lovebirds heading out?" Foxy asked, watching their faces flush at the mention of 'lovebirds.'

"Um, we were thinking about getting there early to get good seats," Alex admitted, stealing a glance at Jess with a small smile donning his face. "Oh, but we can wait until you guys are ready to go."

Bonnie waved a dismissive hand at the two. "No, it's just about closing time. No one ever comes in this late, so I can close early," he said, reaching behind his back to untie his apron and placing it on the counter before getting onto his feet.

He then grabbed the keys to the shop and began walking to the door, locking up the building and putting down the new security shutters at the front of the store to protect the shop from having any more break-ins. When he returned to the group, he grabbed his wallet from underneath the counter and shoved it into his pocket, releasing a heavy sigh as he straightened up. 

"Okay, guys, lead the way."

During the trip to the movie theater, the two couples talked back and forth, asking how each other's day went and telling funny stories about one another. There was so much sharing between them, they hadn't even realized that a long train ride and a half-hour walk had gone by so quickly and they were already at their destination.

The particular movie theater that they were at was usually crowded and bustling with people, but for once, the human activity at the theater was at a bare minimum for once, which was unusually rare for it being a Friday night. Probably because of the crappy activity that took place there earlier that day. They only know this because Alex told them, of course. 

As a group, the four of them went to the ticket window and asked for four tickets to the same movie, but Bonnie didn't give the teens a chance to dig for their share of money, and he paid for everyone's ticket. Alex and Jess both argued that they'd pay him back, trying to shove their money into Bonnie's hands. Foxy simply laughed at their stubbornness, but he eventually had to encourage them to put their money away since it was pointless to go up against the "unbreakable" Bonnie. And when the freckled boy offered to pay for everyone's snacks and drinks, Foxy turned him down, explaining to them that he'd pay for all that, his treat.