chapter III

Back at the tattoo parlor, Foxy sat at the front counter, staring thoughtfully at the assortment of flowers Bonnie gifted to them and occasionally plucking off one of the flower petals just to be humored by Mangle, who would scold him accordingly. The vase of daisies and asters didn't exactly mesh well with the interior decor of the parlor, but it at least gave off a friendly vibe in case customers walked in and were freaked out by the gory drawings and indecent images of tattoos decorating every wall.

While Foxy was fiddling with the huge yellow bow on the vase, Spring Trap sauntered over and took a seat on the stool across from Foxy, hunching over the counter with his tattooed forearms resting on the flat surface.

"What's up, Spring?" Foxy greeted, with a cocky leer.

"Just finished unpacking my stuff. What's got you in such a good mood?" Spring asked, his lips curling into a smirk when Foxy released a heavy sigh. "Another problem, huh?"

Foxy ran a scarred hand down the side of his face and let out a small laugh of uncertainty. "Nah, it's nothing."

"Liar..." Spring trap accused, turning his head to look at the vase of flowers beside him. "Where did these come from?"

"Our new neighbor across the street. Says it's an apology for being a dickhead," Foxy answered, grinning at the incredulous look Spring trap was giving him.

"I'm pretty sure you instigated it..." the taller man said, his voice low and gravelly as always. "That was still nice of him, though."

"Really? Once you meet him, you'll see him for the cocksucker he really is," Foxy promised, raising a brow as if to challenge his housemate.

"Alright. I'll go meet him right now, then," Spring said, accepting the challenge with confidence.

As the sinister-looking man began to push himself onto his feet, Foxy stopped him by placing a hand on his arm. "Wait. I've got a better idea... I'll just bring all of you guys to dinner at his place tonight. He promised us that much."

Foxy grinned up at Spring trap mischievously, and just like that, everyone at the parlor had plans for the night.

          _______________________

Chica and Sensei were out working a busy night at the bar up in town, so Bonnie was currently lying on the couch watching TV to free him of his state of boredom. Nothing good was ever on TV this late at night, and Bonnie was close to getting ready for bed until the chime of the doorbell being rung echoed throughout the empty apartment.

In a rush, Bonnie swiftly descended the flight of stairs and crept up to the door, curious as to who was ringing the door this late at night and also worried that there might be danger on the other side of that door. Looking through the little peep hole in the door, the first face he saw made him nauseous.

What was he doing here? And with his entire posse, too?

Bonnie sighed out of annoyance. It wasn't the rest of those guys' fault Foxy was a wholesome jerkwad. In fact, he very much enjoyed Marionette and Mangle's brief company. So, Bonnie put on a friendly, split-lipped smile for the rest of them and opened the door.

"Hey, neighbors," Bonnie greeted in his regular monotone voice. (He often had trouble sounding happy and cheerful.)

"Hi, Bonnie!" Mangle piped up from her place behind Foxy. Bonnie smiled for real this time as he waved at both her and Marionette.

"Err, would you guys... like to come inside?" Bonnie asked, unsure of his offer.

"We'd love to," Foxy replied, instantly, shoving past Bonnie while the others followed.