Fears

Pandora's POV

I got note saying to meet with Miss. Faragonda. I went after some of my classes; when I had a break. I knocked on the door.

"Miss. Faragonda?" I said

"Come in Pandora."

"You needed to see me."

"Yes, please have a seat. I would like to know when you noticed you're powers."

"Well, a few years ago I had a voice one that I remembered talk to me. Her name's Daphne, anyway she's been helping me figure my powers out."

"I see, you and Bloom need to talk."

"Why?"

"She's been hearing Daphne, but only recently. Also you seem to have similar powers."

"I haven't transformed yet, so how do know?"

"Well, you've be able to use you're powers. Have you tried to transform?"

"No, I'm scared to."

"Why?"

"Because If I do and it doesn't work then I'll know that I really don't belong here and I've never really belonged anywhere."

"Okay but what if it does work."

"I don't know."

"Well, the person you're hearing is Daphne one of the historical Nymphs of Magic. She was the guardian of the dragons flame."

"What do you mean was?"

"That's for another time. Just know that you belong here."

"Thank you Miss. Faragonda."

"Anytime Pandora."

I left and went to the room. I did some of the work I missed. There was a lot of it. After a while I got tired. I went to bed.

~next day~

Pandora's POV

I woke up and got ready. We had a meeting about the parent teacher conference. I sat their awkwardly the entire time. I never had parents to go. The day passed and I went to my classes. Once I got back to the room I did some research; about fairies and witches and what not. I want to be able to understand it. I got tired and went to bed.

~later that night~

I woke up to screaming. Flora, Bloom, and I went to Stella's Room. He had a bad nightmare. I went back to bed. We all woke up again to a scream. This time it was Miss and Flora. They were all having nightmares. Flora brought us all to Merta. Flora made Merta into a hologram type thing. She told us about the creature and that it'll be back tonight. We all went back to bed and I woke up the next morning. We went to classes and all met up outside.

"What could that weird creature want from us?" Bloom asked

"I don't know, what do you think?" Musa asked

"Merta saw it coming into you're bedroom, then it kept growing in size." Bloom said

"It's obviously angry with us and it's taking us one by one." Tecna said

"Even Keko sensed something. We really ought to be careful. I have a feeling there's a cloud tower connection here and it like the creature is somehow able to draw our deepest fears." Bloom said

"No kidding, if I go by what's happened Flora's next. Then Pandora and then you."

"I know and all of it makes me think about my birth parents."

"Maybe Musa can cheer you up. I don't feel so good right now." Stella said

"But Stella, at least you know who you're parents are." Bloom said

"I know who they are but they don't know much about me. The King and Queen of Solaria, but Princess Stella brought up likes perfect stranger. Hey, why the long faces? I'm way over it by now. The only time they seem to notice me is when I bring home a bad report card and now I get to dream about my parents." Stella said

"Bloom, you're very lucky. I've never known who my parents were and I don't think I ever will. You have two wonderful parents." I said

"I know but I still want to know who they are."

"I understand, I've been asking myself that question my entire life. Just remember that you sister have two amazing parents."

"Thanks Pandora, we can try to find yours too."

"I gave up on that a long time ago, anyway where's Flora?"

"She's trying to break the spell that Merta's under. She's hoping to find a potion to give Merta back her human shape."

~that night~

We all pretended to go to bed. Waiting for the creature to come back. Keko was going to tell us. Then Keko warned Bloom. The creature was in our room and Flora put it off and it went through the wall. We all ran into the hallway. They all transformed. Then it left the room and they all followed. I stayed with Merta. I went onto the balcony to see them fighting. I saw the Trix arrive and I ran downstairs. I saw Bloom on the ground. I ran over to help her. Miss. Faragonda was there. She was firing at the creature. I was going to help. I made another ball of fire and threw it at the monster. I kept doing that with Miss. Faragonda until it was gone. I helped Bloom up. We all went upstairs and went to bed.

A/N: sorry it's so short, tell me if you have ideas for the story and vote if you like it. I've watched Winx since I was kid.