Domino

Pandora's POV

Miss. Faragonda called us all in to her office.

"The witches are planning an attack against us. There doing what their ancestors did. Back then they had seriously jeopardized the balance of power and now another generation of witches has taken up the fight and this time they possess a weapon their ancestors did not. You're power, that makes them utterly invincible. At this point the only thing you can do is go back to Domino."

"Go back to Domino, why?" Bloom asked

"Because even though we have Pandora, we're going to need both of you to defeat them. I'm hoping there you can find something to help you regain what you've lost."

"We're coming too. No way am I letting you go by yourself." I said

We all agreed. We went into the simulator. We were going to go through there to get to domino.

"Alright girls are you already to begin?" Professor Palladium asked

We all nodded

"I've done a complete over haul of the system and in a few seconds the simulator will create a multi dimensional doorway that will take you directly to Domino."

We got transformed into a new outfit for the weather.

"Now remember this is for real, so concentrate, relax, and stay focused. I wish you all the best of luck."

We were transported to Domino, my home.
We walked through the snow.

"We've got to find the Royal Palace and fast." Stella said

"I can't see where I'm going." Bloom said

"I can't either." I said

We were walking when a huge monster appeared. He put a huge pile of snow on us. We got out and made a run for it. Stella transformed. I stayed with Bloom. Then he threw a huge icicle at the ground splitting it up. Bloom fell in.

"Bloom!" I yelled

"I'm going after her." I said

"What you can't." Flora said

"I just got Bloom I'm not about to loose her." I said and I jumped in

"Pandora!" I heard them yell

I don't know what happened but I woke up next to Bloom.

"Bloom!" I ran over to her

"Pandora, where are we?"

"I have no idea."

"Why did you jump after me?"

"I'm not loosing you that fast."

"We must remain clam, we need to find a way out of here."

"I know, we will." I said and we started to walk through the caverns

"These are no caves, these are the corridors of the castle." Bloom said

"It's like it was ruin before being covered in ice." I said

I looked around.

"I've been here before." I said

"You remember."

"I was three when I left, I have so memories."

We walked around. Then the ground started to shake. Then the ground started to crumble and the ground beneath us and so did we. We climbed back up. We looked up and saw the girls. They came down to us. They started to melt the snow.