the attack

Author's notes: I'm so sorry it's been months since I've updated, but here is it finally is. I hope you like it, enjoy.

Pandora's POV

~dream~

I was somewhere I didn't recognize. I kept turning around trying to figure it out but I couldn't, then I hear my name whispered.

"Pandora."

"Daphne? Where are you?"

"Right here."

I turned to see Daphne.

"What's going on?" I asked

"Listen, a battle is coming and you need to be ready, but you need to keep your true power a secret."

"What? Why?"

"You're ability to access the dragon is a powerful one. You shouldn't give it away unless it's absolutely needed. There will be another battle after this one and one after that. It's for you're safety."

"Can I tell Bloom at least?"

"You can but someone's always watching."

"I'll wait for now."

"Stay safe and be careful."

"Okay Daphne."

And that's when I woke up.

I looked to see Bloom and Flora both asleep. I laid back down and went to bed.

I woke up later in the morning. I got dressed for the day. The Specialist from Red Fountain were all here; Red Fountain fell to the Trix. I was just in my room when Bloom came in.

"Hey Bloom." I said

"Hey Pandora, we need to talk."

"About?"

"Skye, Stella, Brandon, and I are going to Cloud Tower to get the dragon flame back and I need you to stay here."

"Are you insane?!?!"

"No, I have to get it back."

"Then I'm going with you."

"You need to stay here and protect Alfea."

"I'm not letting you go into Cloud Tower by yourself without your powers."

"You have to and Stella will be there with her powers."

"Fine." I said annoyed

"Please don't be mad I need to do this."

"I understand I don't like the idea of you going without your powers."

"I'll be okay."

"You better be." I said getting up from my bed and giving her a hug

"I better go."

"Okay, stay safe."

"I will, you too."

Bloom left and I flopped onto my bed. I don't like that Bloom's going into so much danger. I know she could handle her self but she doesn't have her powers. Now she's going to Cloud Tower with them having her powers leaving her defense less. I went out on the balcony and saw Bloom and them saying good bye. Bloom saw me and waved and I put on a smile and waved back. I watched them leave and wave good bye to everyone. I was about to go back inside when I saw a bunch of creatures coming towards Alfea. I didn't have time to run down there, so I figured transforming was the best option. I transformed and flew down and went over to Musa, Tecna, and Flora. They had also transformed. We all started to get rid of the monsters. They eventually fell back and we all transformed back. I went inside and went to the library. I decided to just sit in there for a while. I just wanted some peace and quiet. I was just enjoying the quiet from everything. I was just sitting when I heard the Specialists ship land. I went to the window to see some of them getting off and then I ran downstairs to see them. When I got there they all looked at me kind of sad.  I was just looking for Bloom.