|Seventeen|

"Sehun!!" Yixing sat up sudden from his sleep with sweat all over him as he looking his surround and see he was in his room on his bed. Yixing sighed and cupped his face. "Is that was a dream?" Yixing rubbed his face and sighed again.

"What dream?" Sehun handed him a cup of hot milk as Yixing eyes widen. "So the kidnapped.... and confession...." Yixing blushed and quickly put the cup on night stand and hide inside blanket. "Xing, you can't hide forever." Sehun pinned him between still in his blanket as Yixing shooked his head silently. "No!!!" Yixing shouted.

He just told that he does not want live with Sehun and yesterday, he told that he liked Sehun. Karma really a bitch.

[Karma: actually I'm a kind person. Don't make me as your fault, kid!!]

Yixing got pinned by Sehun as Sehun stared at him with grin on his face. "Xing." Sehun put his forehead on his. He closed his eyes and breath deeply. "Don't leave me." Sehun said. "Since you gone until now, I never get to confessed how deeply I'm in love with you." Sehun said as Yixing stared at him silently.

"I just realized how stupid I am." Sehun opened his eyes and stared deeply through his eyes. "When I thought about you. I felt regret to let you go. It's hurt in my heart." Sehun said as he take Yixing's hand and put it on his heart. "It's hurt, Xing." Sehun said as Yixing eyes feel like tears up and hugged Sehun but he was scared to move.

Sehun make a first move and hugged Yixing. Yixing cried and hugged him back. "I'm sorry, Sehun." Yixing apologised. "You don't need to apologize. This is all my fault." Sehun said and wiped Yixing's tears. Sehun stared at Yixing and see how beautiful he is. Sehun slowly kissed him as Yixing closed his eyes and deeper his kiss.

Sehun pulled him closer as Yixing fallen to his kiss. Sehun pushed Yixing on the bed as he continued kissing him deeply. "Arghhh!!" The kids shouted and closed their eyes. "Don't look!!! Daddy is eating Mummy right now!" Chenle said as Yixing blushed and pushed Sehun away.

"Cutiepiess, are you hungry?" Yixing asked and cover himself while Sehun keep laughing that makes Yixing secretly hit him. "Mummy, I'm hungry." Shuxin come and jumped on Yixing. "Okay then. Let's Mummy cook for you." Yixing smiled and lifted him up and carry his son with other leaving Sehun alone with his little brother left hanging behind.

"Fuck, I'm married and still need to do this inside the bathroom." Sehun cursed and rubbed his face.

🌸🌸🌸

"Boys, come here and eat!!!" Yixing calling them as little dumplings running quickly to dining table with their small feet. "Today, your Mummy is busy. Your Mummy could take care of his husband only. You kids will send to grandma." Sehun come and hugged Yixing around his waist.

They shocked and started whining. "No!!! Mummy's ours." They surround Yixing and hugged his legs. "No way, Your Mummy is mine!!" Sehun said. "No!!!" Shuxin protest as Sehum huffed. "Cannot!! Your Mummy is mine. Without me be with your Mummy you will never here Shuxin!" Sehun said as Shuxin eyes become teary.

"Hm..." "hu..." "hu. Mmmhejsja...." Shuxin started crying as Sehun stunned. Yixing quickly hugged him and lifted him up. "Shhh... Mummy's here. Mummy are yours. Don't worry." Yixing said as Shuxin nodded. "Urm!! Mummy needs to be always with Shuxin!" Shuxin said as Yixing nodded.

Don't know why but Sehun feel like sudden lightning come and hit him really bad. The lightning really did well hide his face. Sehun sudden lost his spirit to fight with the kids. Shuxin really his child. Know how to play really well!!!

"Daddy, If you want Mummy then buy me a lot of games. I will rent Mummy to you." Shuxin whispers. "You brat, dare you gambling on your mother." Sehun frowns. "But I will buy so Yixing's mine today. Go to grandma's house." Sehun says.

"Mummy, I feel likes to go to grandma's house so today's Mummy will be with Daddy." Shuxin said as he dragged his big brothers to their room.

🌸🌸🌸

Sehun keep looking at Yixing secretly while his face quite nervous. "You looks nervous. Are you sick? Should I drive?" Yixing asks as Sehun shooked his head. "I'm fine." He says. When they arrive, Sehun quickly locked the car and walks inside making Yixing frowned.

"Are you okay, Sehun?" He asks. Sehun silent make Yixing nervous as he comes closer. "Sehun?" Yixing tapped his shoulder. Sehun turn around and pulled Yixing closer. "Can you follow me?" Sehun asked nervously as Yixing blushed. "O-okay." Yixing nods.

So Sehun lead Yixing to their bedroom and close his eyes with his hand. "You can open now." Sehun says as Yixing opened his eyes and see candle and petal of roses around with at the middle shape of love. "Se-" Yixing turn around and see Sehun kneeling in front of him.

"Zhang Yixing." Sehun gulps.

"I'm glad that my assistant done this fast." Sehun thought.

"Zhang Yixing, I know I hurt you before and I'm sorry. I never get to apologise to you properly and I never thought that I will love you but I terribly in love with you. I'm sorry and Zhang Yixing, will you marry me? For love?" Sehun took out the ring box and open it.

"Yes or Yes?" Sehun asks.

"I don't have suggestion at all." Yixing tears up and hugged Sehun. "Yes!!" Yixing cries also smiled blindly.

-The End-

Author is terribly sorry. I'm busy and doesn't have mood. I will update the war really soon. So don't worry. Author will force herself to write.

Do you have any questions? Also thank you stay with 730 days until the end. Uhuks3 (;'༎ຶД༎ຶ')

Thank you so mucchhhh