|Seven|

"So Daddy if you want give Mummy surprise present you need to do this." Chenle said as Sehun sat on the couch in his office room as Chenle put the disk and play the movie.

Renjun pause the movie as he stand up. "First, Daddy need to bring Mummy out." Renjun said as he turn the movie into faster and pause the part that he want. "Then at night. Daddy need to bring Mummy to restaurant that can see scenery of city." Winwin said.

"Then Daddy needs to give a flower with present that Daddy want to give." Chenle said. "After that you will have a night together." Chenle said as Sehun eyes widen. "Yah, where did you learn that?!" Sehun shouted.

"In this movie." Chenle pointed to the movie as Sehun take the disk as he put in the case. "Don't watch ever again. I will buy some cartoon for you." Sehun sighed.

"Daddy, you need to bring Mummy to the richest and top one restaurant with nice view!!!" Chenle said as Sehun nodded. "Don't worry about us. We can ask uncle Kyungsoo to take care of us!!!" Renjun said.

"Or we can ask grandma!!!!" Chenle said as they nodded. "Yeah daddy, we can stay at grandma's house for a day as you go out with Mummy." They all come in front of him.

"Let think it first. You go out play." Sehun sighed as he walked into his chair as he sit in front of his table as he looked up his piled up of works. He sighed as he dialled someone number.

"Rent the top floor of Starlight restaurant." Sehun said before he hang up and continue his works.

After awhile, someone knocked on his door as Sehun looked at the door. "Come in." Sehun said as Yixing walked inside with tray full of food. "I thought you're busy so I bring some food to fill your stomach." Yixing said as he put on table. Sehun stand up walked and sat on the couch.

"Stay and company me eat." Sehun said coldly as Yixing eyes widen but he did company. Yixing feel awkward while he look at Sehun and Sehun doesn't show any feeling as he become more nervous.

After Sehun done eating, he put the spoon and wiped his mouth. "It's delicious. Thank you." Sehun said without any expression but enough to make Yixing brim in happiness. "Really?" Yixing smiled brightly as Sehun nodded. Yixing collect the plate and put on the tray.

"Do you free this Saturday?" Sehun asked as Yixing blanked. "Why?" Yixing asked. "Just answer." Sehun said. "I'm free." Yixing said. "Good then. We will go out this Saturday. Be ready." Sehun said before he walking back doing his works.

***

"Why I ended up follow the kids idea?" Sehun groened as he wears his suit and kids already gone to his mother's house. Sehun knocked on Yixing's room door as he slowly opened.

"Oh, I thought it's casual night. I'm going to change." Yixing eyes widen as Sehun hold his hand. "No need to. I'm the one who extravagant." Sehun said coldly as Yixing nodded.

He sat in Sehun's black Lamborghini and secretly looking at him. Their clothes different like heaven and earth ah?!

 Their clothes different like heaven and earth ah?!

(Rip to all Sehun's fan)

Yixing blamed himself to not find something quite similar with Sehun. As Sehun opened the door for him. He realized it was the most expensive restaurant in the city and he just wearing casual clothes. This is just like digging his own hole ah!!!

"Sehun, how about we going home?" Yixing said. "Why?" Sehun turned around and asked.

"Because of my clothes." Yixing blushed shyly as Sehun scanned him from head to toe. "You looks fine for me." Sehun said as he take his hand and dragged him inside.

Sehun helped him sit as he sit opposite. "I'm Yunho. I will serve you tonight." The butler introduced himself and handed a menu as Sehun nodded.

"Today's menu we have crab, lobster also steak with meat came from Japan. For the wine Chateau d'Yquem 1787 the most expensive wine drink in the world that we just in stock right now." Yunho said as Yixing spilled and got choked by his water.

"Most expensive?!" Yixing patted his chest. "No need to worry. Your husband not lack in money." Sehun said as he give the signal to continue. Yixing blushed at word 'husband.'

"Please wait, Sir." Yunho bowed before walked away. "Let's spill the bill." Yixing whispered as Sehun looked sharply at him. "It's my treat." Sehun said coldly.

Even though Yixing come from wealth family but he is thrifty person. His mother told him not to use money like burning paper cause their parents hard for them to get their lives better and Yixing take that as moral value.

"For you." Sehun sudden give him a bouquet of roses and with box not big nor small. Yixing looked at him shockingly before he take it.

Yixing opened the box as he see two pairing bear that he wanted secretly. Yixing smiled brimming with happiness as he jumped and hugged Sehun. "Thank you, Sehun. Thank you." Yixing giggled in his arm as he kissed his cheek before then Yixing realized what he just done.

He just kissed Sehun's cheek.

Yixing pushed him away with eyes widen and blushed madly on his face. Sehun shocked as someone hugging him sudden. "Honey, I thought you will not going to be here." Luhan smiled and give a peck on Sehun's lips.

Yixing eyes widen as he panicked. "What are you doing?" Luhan annoyed. "I- I'm sorry..." Yixing bowed before he running away.

"Yixing, wai-" Sehun couldn't chased him because of Luhan wrapped himself around him. "Baby, what are you doing with him?" Luhan pouted as Sehun groaned.

"Luhan, what are you doing?!" Sehun shouted at him as he sat on Yixing's chest. "Baby, is this for me?" Luhan asked and hugging the bear. "Don't touch it." Sehun take it from Luhan and put it inside box before he called his assistant.

"Burn it and buy the new one." Sehun said before he running out try to chase Yixing.

Do you miss me like I miss you? Huehuehuehue Luhan did you realized that Sehun already started liking Yixing?

Vote&Comment.

Thank You!!!