|Eight|

Happy 6th Years Anniversary with EXO!!!!

I would like to thanks Exo for making me into Kpop and stan you guys so much. Also Yifan, Luhan and Tao I still following you guys ESPECIALLY you, Yifan.

I would like to thanks Yixing cause he make me fall into him deeply as I'm into Chinese drama and now learning Mandarin. Also thank you for teaching me to work harder. Everytime, I feel tired of learning, I thought about you.

Yixing, can work for 4 days and sleep for 6 hours and I just studying but already tired?

Then I continue studying and work my best to make my dream come true.

I would like to thanks to EXOL and XBACK who always stand together and support them deeply. To Xback and Cexol who always protect Yixing out there in China. THANK YOU .

Last, back off haters and ot8 stan. Yixing is still in EXO and he really mean for EXO.

***

Yixing running away as fast as he can till he stopped on the park and take a deep breath.

"Why he so stupid?" He thought as he sat on the swing. He doesn't know why he fall in love with Sehun when he knows that bad thing only come to him if he likes Sehun.

He took out his phone and a lot of miscall come from Sehun but he ignored it all as he opened the calendar.

"549 days left...."

He smiled weakly as he put back his phone inside the jacket as rain pouring over him. "You can do it, Xing." Yixing hold his tears.

"If you busying yourself then you will not realized that 2 years passed so fast." Yixing tried to motivate himself but he ended up crying.

"I don't want this." Yixing cried.

"Why I need to live in unhappy and politic marriage only?" Yixing sobbed.

"Why I'm the only one who fall in love?" Yixing wiped his tears and hit his chest.

"This heart does hurt really badly." Yixing cried and kneeling as gripped his chest at heart part deeply. "So hurt." Yixing chuckled.

"So hurts that feel so good." Yixing cried.

"Xing!!!" Someone called him and pulled him into his embrace.

"Yah, what are you doing here?!" Sehun said as Yixing smiled. "Sehun." Yixing said before he collapsed in his embrace.

"Yah, Yixing!!!" Sehun shooked him.

"Yah, wake up!!!" Sehun shocked.

***

Yixing waken up by shining for the light as he thought that he was dead when he saw all the thing in white but then he realized he in the hospital private room.

"You're awake." Sehun said as Yixing eyes widen. "S-sehun." Yixing gulped his saliva as he try to sit but ended up fall back but gladly that Sehun caught him and helped him sit. "Thank you..." Yixing said as Sehun nodded.

"Xing!" Tao come and smiled. "Tao, you're doctor at here?" Yixing shocked as Tao chuckled. "Of course then where should I?" Tao asked as Yixing shooked his head.

"And this Xing? Who is he?" Tao asked. "I'm his husband." Sehun said as Tao shocked. "Oh my.... if Yifan Gege know that face brat of your husband. He mind got punch by him. You know how protective Yifan gege to you!" Tao said make Sehun frowned.

"Who the hell is Yifan?" He thought.

"By the way, Xing. I need to talk to you." Tao said and then looking at Sehun. "Alone." He glared. Yixing hold his hand and shooked his head as Sehun sighed and patted his hand before walked out.

"I just found that your insomnia is getting bad sudden. Your insomnia is kind of weird. It's showed that you will have symptoms like headache and hurt in your head." Tao said as Yixing eyes widen. "H-how long I can survive?" Yixing shivered. "Don't worry. You can be cure as long as you do the treatment." Tao said as Yixing nodded.

"If I do the treatment in a year later?" Yixing asked as Tao frowned. "Why need next year when you can do now?" Tao asked.

"That time all the burden had gone." Yixing's tears fallen over as Tao quickly wiped his tears. "Thank you, Tao." Yixing chuckled.

"It's okay if you want to do next year but maintain your medicine and keep coming here and I will check for you." Tao said as Yixing nodded.

"If you have a pain in head or headache. Go eat the medicine more or if it still hurt, call me quickly then." Tao said as Yixing nodded. "I will try to find it." Tao said as Yixing just smiled weakly.

"What he just said?" Sehun come inside as Yixing shooked his head. "Just want to give me some medicine if I catch a cold." Yixing lied.

***

Tao learned about stupid Sehun from Kai and Kyungsoo as Sehun took Yixing home at the same day. "No need to worry. I call you." Yixing smiled weakly as he hold Sehun's hand.

"Why you need to call that damned doctor?" Sehun pissed. "Because he is my childhood friends same goes to Yifan gege." Yixing smiled happily remember that when he was young playing pirates with them at behind their mansion. They even build a mini house tree after got permission from his father.

"When I was young, I'm a cry baby and Yifan gege always protect me until then Yifan gege need to study abroad. Xiumin hyung come and continue protect me like Yifan does." Yixing smiled as Sehun wondered looking at him.

He talking about someone protected him but can he protect him? Can he be the only one who protect him not other?

"Let's go home. I miss them." Yixing said as he asked Sehun to unlock the door. Sehun quickly took out his car keys as he pinched the button on.

Vote&Comment.

Thank you!!!