|Sixteen|

"Don't you know that I'm still in love with you, Oh Sehun?" Yixing asked.

"Don't you know that what I wanted the most is a day with you and our children?" Yixing stared at Sehun's sleeping face.

"I hate you, Oh Sehun."

"But sadly, I can't." Yixing cried as Sehun frowned in his sleep. He hugged Yixing tightly as Yixing cried in his arm with him realized. "Fucking hate you." Yixing sobbed.

"Xing, don't leave me." Sehun muttered making Yixing cry even more.

"You're the one making me leave, Sehun." Yixing said in low voice. He felt tired and just want to rest so he give up and sleep together with Sehun.

That's the dream and wish he wanted the most when their first married as couple. He wanted to have beautiful life with Sehun. Sadly, Sehun turned him down and hurt him. But love was stupid enough to not move on.

This is love's fault.

He shouldn't have love.

But everyone's born with love.

When Sehun wake up in the morning, Yixing was gone. "Yixing!!!" Sehun panicked as he quickly run downstairs. "Daddy!!" Shuxin smiled when he saw his father. "Where's mummy?" Sehun asked. "Kitchen. Mummy is cooking a breakfast for us." Winwin said before Sehun quickly walking to kitchen and hugged Yixing from behind.

Yixing shocked as he yelped almost flip his pan behind. "Sehun!!!" Yixing shouted. "I thought you leave me." Sehun hugged him tight and whisper to him making him blushed. "Don't leave me." Sehun said as Yixing's face turned bright red. "Sehun are you drunk?" Yixing asked as Sehun bite his neck leaving the mark. "Auch!!" Yixing groaned.

"I'm drunk in love with you." Sehun said before he left Yixing alone dumbfounded and play with the kids. Yixing quickly shoved away the thought of Sehun and continue cooking. "Eat your breakfast. I'm going buy some groceries." Yixing untie his apron.

"I will go with you." Sehun said as Yixing shooked his head. "No need. It's not for long. Just take care of the children." Yixing said as he take his wallet and coat. He is too lazy to drive also he doesn't want to ask Sehun for a car.

Yixing walking to the bus stop watching people around. He smiled. He missed this country. The bus come as Yixing helped the granny and sat beside her. "Thank you, young man." She patted his hand as Yixing smiled. "It's okay, granny." Yixing bowed his head. Second stop, the mens in mask come with guns. "Drive." He pointed the gun to the bus driver.

"You guys better shut up and give your phones. This is kidnapping. We will let you go until the government pay us some money." The man who look like a leader said. The grandmother already tremble as Yixing eyes widen. He slowly dialled Sehun's number.

Yixing acting like he helped the grandmother find something drop on their seat.

"Hello?" Sehun answered.

"Sehun!!! The bus.... I got kidnapped... People are scared." Yixing panicked with his tears slowly fall. "Yixing!!!" Sehun shouted as Yixing freeze. "Calm down and I will save you. Take care of yourself and just follow what they want. Just don't turn off your phone." Sehun said as Yixing nodded before hang up.

"Give me your phone!" The man sudden come as Yixing just handed to him.

....

"Chen, I want you track Yixing's location now!!! Bring the men and call the police. The bus that Yixing took was kidnapped with citizen inside." Sehun explained.

While in the sametime, the people started panic while Yixing helped the granny calm down."Please let my wife go!!! She is going labor!!!" The man begged as Yixing eyes widen. He knew that feel how painful giving birth. Shuxin gave him some kind of painful labor.

"Release her. I will pay double for her. You can take me as your guarantee." Yixing stand up as the leader looking at him. "What makes you think that you're special, boy?" the leader asked as Yixing stood still. "I'm a son of Zhang company if you know and married to Oh Sehun." Yixing said.

"You mean Oh Sehun from Oh's? The biggest company in Korea?" He asked as Yixing nodded. "Yes."

He smirked and called his men. "Tie him. He is so useful for us. Let the bus driver stop at the next station and let the couple out." He said as Yixing sighed. He just follow them tie him. He know that Sehun will save him.

When the bus stop at next station, the sirens come surround them as the kidnappers panicked."How fast?" Yixing shocked with Sehun's movement his people around. "Let them go!!!" The police shouted. The panicked showed on their faces behind the mask. The leader quickly pulled Yixing and walked out with him.

"If you not give us money. I will kill this guy." He said as Yixing shocked. "Yixing!!!" Sehun shouted as Yixing looking at him. "S-sehun...." Yixing cried. "Give us m-money or-" The leader man sudden collapsed making Yixing quickly running away from him. "I didn't work for FBI as doctor for nothing." Tao just done kicked the man and called other professional spy helped him after got called by Sehun.

Yifan also with Tao when he heard about the kidnapped. Yifan called his men to save Yixing. "Yixing!!!" Sehun come and hugged him. "Sehun!!!" Yixing cried. "Don't you know how scared am I?" Sehun hugged him as Yixing just crying.

"Sehun!!!" Yixing cried as Sehun helped untie the rope. Yixing hugged him even more surprised kissed him on the lips. "I'm sorry." Yixing cried as Sehun shocked. "Thank you!!!" Yixing sobbed as Sehun lifted his chin up and kissed him passionately.

Oh wow what kind of hot is this? Author asked what fic do you want me to update marathon on his post but nobody answer then author will not have any marathon of any fic.

Vote & Comment.

Thank You!!!