|Four|

Sehun come and see Lay already sleeping with Chenle and Renjun while Winwin sleeping on couch. Chenle's hand punch Lay's neck make Lay sudden wake up and hissed."Auchh..." Lay hissed and lean back on his headboard. Chenle wake up for his sleep." Mummy, are you okay?" Chenle panicked and tears falling. Lay smiled and kissed his eyes." Mummy is okay." Lay said even though the punch really hurt his wound.

Lay sudden change his look when he saw Sehun." S-sehun...What are you doing here?" Lay gulped."Visit my husband." Sehun said as Lay eyes widen. Sehun never called him, husband." Y-you don't have to." Lay gulped and hugged Chenle. Doctor come inside as Sehun sit beside Lay's bed." So how's my husband?" Sehun asked calmly." He is find but need to always put cream that we given so that the wound won't leave the scars." The doctor said as Sehun nodded." How long he need to stay here?" Sehun asked." Oh, he can go home if you want today. Just take a cream and medicine that we'll give." The doctor said as Sehun nodded." Then we will start pack." Sehun said as he shook hand with the doctor before out.

"Get ready. We're going home." Sehun said with cold tone. Lay nodded quietly. Winwin helped him stand up as he slowly go to his bag that Kyungsoo brought clothes for him. He slowly unbuttoned his shirt as he hissed because got touched his wound. Sehun come and make him sit." I'll help you." Sehun said coldly and unbutton his shirt and helping him change his clothes. Lay shocked with Sehun's attitude but just keep silent as his sons amazed by Sehun's.

"Mommy, can we go eat?" Chenle hugged his leg. Lay smiled and patted him." Sure we can." Lay smiled as he gulped his saliva." S-sehun. I will go back by myself." Lay scared." No need to. I will bring you home." Sehun said as Lay pouted." Sorry, Chenle. Mommy will cook for you when we home." Lay patted Chenle as he nodded." Chenle will wait patiently. " Chenle said as Lay smiled and lifted him up before kissed him.

Sehun put Lay's bag at behind and opened the door for Lay." Thank you." Lay smiled weakly and sit inside. This is second time he in Sehun's car. Sehun opened the door for their kids." Faster." Sehun said coldly as their quickly sit inside. Lay chuckled at how adorable they are when they're scared. The cold wind blow from air-condition makes him fall asleep. Lay waken up when Sehun parked his car.

Sehun opened the door for kids as Lay opened the door for himself as he about to stand up but Sehun stopped him with signal with his hand." Put your shoes nicely and waiting for me at dining room." Sehun give them a sharp glance as they nodded and running inside but still put their shoes nicely. Sehun lifted Lay up and Lay yelped by Sehun sudden action. Lay hold Sehun on shoulder with eyes widen." What are you doing?" Lay asked."Carry you." Sehun said and put Lay one of chair at dining table.

"Wait here." Sehun said as he wears his apron and start putting all ingredient out and chopped them professionally. Sehun turned on stove and heated the pan before put the ingredients inside and cook them well." Chenle smell something good, Mommy." Chenle smiled brightly as Lay smiled back looking at his son.

"Winwin, come help me put on the table." Sehun said as Winwin stand up from his sit and take a plate and carefully put on dining table." Renjun, help me with spoon and chopsticks." Sehun said as Renjun nodded and start taking a bunch of spoon and chopsticks. "Chenle, come put the cups on table." Sehun said as Chenle quickly stand up and make him fall. Chenle hold his tears as Lay kneeling down and lifted his up." My dear, are you okay?" Lay asked worriedly. Chenle sobbed and nodded." Chenle come faster." Sehun said as Chenle wiped his tears." Chenle need to help Mr.Oh." Chenle said and running to take cups from Sehun." A guy need to be strong and don't cry." Sehun warned him.

"So if you want to protect your mom then you need to be strong." Sehun said coldly but he patted Chenle. Lay smiled and sit at his chair back. Sehun come with plate full of food as Sehun sudden sit beside Lay." Come. I will feed you." Sehun said as Lay blushed lightly." I can eat myself." Lay said as he take a spoon from Sehun. "Mummy, I want to feed you." Renjun said as give him a spoon of rice and meat but it's doesn't reach his mouth and fall on his neck at his wound. Lay hissed as Renjun shocked." Yah, what are you doing?!" Sehun shouted at Renjun as he cried." Sehun, it's just a little. No need to mad." Lay hold his pain but tears streaming a bit from his eyes as he walked to Renjun and hugged him.

"Mummy, Renjun sorry." Renjun hugged him as he patted his back." Mummy, don't mad at you." Lay kissed his forehead." Continue eating. Mummy want to change the band aid." Lay said as he stand up and walked to his room. He put a bowl of hot water on his small table beside his bed as he opened the band aid and hissed. Sehun come inside and put a chair in front of him."Let me help you." Sehun said as he take a towel and wiped his wound. Lay groaned but still hold the pain." I will put the cream on it. Hold on." Sehun said and put the cream on his neck gently. Lay thought Sehun is cold but he is nice inside if you know him better but Sehun will never open the door for him.

"Thank you." Lay smiled weakly but his really thankful. Sehun shocked but not showing his expression. "Welcome." He said and stand up before walked away." I will make a porridge for you." Sehun said." No need to. I feel sleepy." Lay shook his head and smiled. Sehun nodded and closed the door.

"Your mummy is sick so you need to sleep by your own." Sehun said as he walked upstairs and taking a shower. He felt his heart beating so fast when he saw that smile. It's just a weak smile but why so sudden? He take his towel and wiped his body. He dried his hair and wear short pants with white shirt. He lay on the bed and looking at his tablet, doing his work. He feel something beside him as he can see Winwin." What do you want?" He asked.

"Mummy usually tell a story but mummy's sick so nobody can tell us story. Can Mr.Oh tell us story?" Winwin pouted as Sehun sighed." Fine." Sehun said as Winwin called Renjun and Chenle. Winwin sit by his left side while Chenle and Renjun at other side. Sehun tell a story what he found on Google. He just then realized that three of them are sleeping. Sehun looked at them.

"They looks so adorable and pure." Sehun thought as he caressed Winwin's cheek." Good night,daddy." Chenle mumbled as he eyes widen. Chenle just called him daddy. He smiled.

"Good night." Sehun said as he fall asleep with kids on top of him.

Woah.... I'm sorry for late update. Do you miss me? No. Okay then.

Vote & Comment

Thank You!!!!