|Thirteen|

When they arrived, Shuxin already half asleep and tired.

US to Korea take more than 18 hours and that making his baby boy tired. Yixing carrying him while Shuxin hugging around neck as Yixing waiting for Tao. "Huang ZiTao!!!" Yixing waved as Tao running to them. "Oh, Yixin-" Tao could not complete his work because Yixing cover his mouth.

"Shuxin is sleeping." Yixing said as Tao nodded. "Come on, let's go." Tao said as he helping pulled the luggages. "Sit behind with Shuxin. I will drive." Tao said as Yixing nodded. "Thank you." Yixing said as he nodded.

.

Sehun busily working on his work as Taeyong walked inside. "Sir, do you want me to pick up the boys?" Taeyong asked. Four years ago, Sehun give up and fired Luhan. He being more serious to take care of children so he can show to Yixing that he can take of their children but two years ago when he at America, he saw Yixing happily with Yifan with child.

Then he realized, Yixing already move on and happily had son with Yifan. He changed his mind to just take care of their children. "No, I'm going to take them." Sehun said as he take his jacket and car keys. "Cancel all the meeting. I want to rest a bit." Sehun said as Taeyong nodded. "Aye Sir." He bowed.

Sehun unlocked his Mercedes-Benz and drove to the kids school. Sehun waiting outside as the people around him looking at him.

"I heard that was Chenle, Winwin and Renjun's father."

"Yeah. That's true. I heard their father is Ceo from Oh company."

"Oh my, that was a big company. Is he single?"

"I don't know. I heard he already married but I never seen the wife."

"What an handsome man. If the wife runaway left him. She must be stupid."

"Daddy!!!" The boys running to him as he smiled weakly. "How was your day?" Sehun asked. "Fine!!!" They shouted as Sehun opened the door for them. "Come, jump in." Sehun said as they quickly sat inside.

"Daddy, this Saturday can we go to the mall?" Winwin asked.

"Okay." Sehun smiled. "Papa have work to do tomorrow. Stay with grandma, okay?" Sehun asked as they nodded. "Okay."

.

Sehun looking at his Rolex and saw that already 10 pm. Tomorrow is Saturday, he thought he will get them tomorrow morning at his mother's house before going to mall. "Where's the driver?" Sehun asked.

"Your driver is on the way, Sir." Taeyong said as he nodded. "Papa uWu!!!" Shuxin jumped on as Sehun turned around to see Kris and his son from the far. He looking around and found Yixing walking to them. Yixing become prettier. Sehun smiled sadly.

"Papa uWu?" Kris chuckled. "Since when you call me like that?" Kris kissed his neck as Shuxin giggled. "Tickle." Like Yixing, Shuxin easily tickle on the neck. "Since Uncle Baozi and Panda tough me." Shuxin smiled innocently. "Welcome." Yixing said as he hugged him.

Kris put his hand on Yixing's shoulder while other holding Shuxin. "Let's go now." Kris said as he nodded. Sehun wishing that he could change the past. He should be nice with Yixing. They probably will be like that if he not being cruel to Yixing.

Yixing will wake him up with kiss and he will blow air on his neck. He will cook the breakfast for him and playing with their children. Sehun smiled sadly and looking at them till no shadow left behind. "Sir?"

"Sir?" Taeyong called him.

"Urm?" Sehun looking at him. "Your driver already arrived." He said as Sehun nodded. "Let's go." Sehun started walking.

"After bring me back send Taeyong home." Sehun said to his driver. "But sir-"

"You must be tired. Let my driver send you." Sehun said as Taeyong nodded. "Thank you, Sir." Taeyong bowed lightly.

He walked inside the house as he put his luggage at the living room with his jacket as he walked upstairs. He opened unfamiliar door as he looking around. He left it same like last time he was here.

So that he wish nothing change.

He walking around as he opened the drawer. He take out the bottle as he stared. He wished that he know earlier that he knew. He put back inside as he looking at the bed.

He wished that he made loves to him not hurting him. It should be their wonderful wedding night. He lay on the bed and smell the pillow. The pillow still smelled of his shampoo. For the first time, Sehun thought about sleeping here than his own room.

"Sehun." Yixing waken him up and showed his beautiful smile. "Yixing." Sehun smiled as looking at the man sat on top of him with big white shirt and boxer. "Come on, wake up." Yixing smiled.

"What if I don't want?" Sehun smirked as Yixing kissed him. Sehun grinned as he pulled him down changing their position. He kissed him back as Yixing put his hands around his neck. "You taste delicious, baby." Sehun smirked as Yixing giggled. Yixing looks so beautiful as Sehun kissed him.

Then he waked up.

"Shit."

"You drive me insane, Zhang Yixing."

"I want you but you don't want me."

Sehun rubbed his face. "And now I'm hard." Sehun blushed.

"Fuck!!"

So I thought about update again. I wrote 3 chapter included this and two save in draft. If one day author does not update. It's mean author not in mood or lazy. So I'm in good mood update this fic. Enjoy while you still can XD.

VOTE&COMMENT

THANK YOU!!!