14. I Got No Plans I Ain't Going Anywhere

Inside the room, there were two long tables put on each side of the room. While one table was filled with plates and cutlery, the other table was filled with food.

   "Take any seat you'd like," said Midoriya, through a microphone. It was obvious who was sitting at the end, as the guests watched Todoroki and Midoriya take their seat.

   The married couples' family and closest friends took their seat near them, while some who are more distanced were further away. Overall, the partners of Fukuoka were around the middle, and to everyone's fortune, Mineta was at the other end, across someone he didn't even know.

   Ashido sat next to Uraraka, and Bakugou. Kirishima sat next to Tamaki and Bakugou. Sero sat next to Shouji, and Kaminari, who sat next to Aoyama. Basically, Bakugou was sandwiched between those who could calm him down effectively. It was a strategical seating plan, as Uraraka would put in.

   "Tonight we offer you a kind of self-service, where you can serve yourself as much as you want. Please enjoy this meal," said Midoriya, his voice booming like it never did, through the microphone.

   Todoroki took the microphone, and said a brief sentence, that made most of the table chuckle nervously. "Please don't make a big mess." Surprisingly, his voice was still quiet through the microphone, but the words successfully reached everyone's ears.

   People were nervous to get their food, until Midoriya and Todoroki guided them. Eventually, Bakugou went, while the others were still stuck to their seat, talking.

   'Fancy,' thought the explosive man, as he served himself. Some things were still hot, while some went cold. It's not like anyone could complain anyway, it was obvious it'll cool down someway or another. His eyes looked over the choices, and he took a bit of everything, which he thought was stupid because he might not even like it. Then, the eyes fell on a warning sign.

   'For The Bakugou Family,' said the sign, 'and any who survives spice.' His lips curved into a smirk, as he made his way to the sign, and saw a big dish full of chili. Selfishly, he put rice on his plate, then added the chili on it, making sure anything else he had put on his plate was completely covered.

   When he sat down, everyone eyed his plate.

   "Bakubro. I know that dish is aimed for you and your family, but did you have to take so much?" asked Sero, raising an eyebrow at the mountain of chili on his plate.

   Bakugou put a forkful of the chili only in his mouth. "Fuck off," he said, muffled by the food in his mouth.

   "Woah! Can I try some?" asked Kirishima, after he came back from serving himself. He didn't have any chili, because he knew he couldn't take it, but he still wanted to taste it.

   "No-"

   "Thanks bro!" Kirishima took a bit of the chili on his fork, and put it in his mouth. He immediately gulped down a whole glass of water, still feeling his throat burn. "Hot!" he uttered, gulping down a second glass of water.

   "Weak," snickered Bakugou, eating another forkful. "Where are your vegetables?" he asked, eyeing Kirishima beef plate.

   "Uh..." Pouting, Kirishima stood up again and sloppily went back to the food table. When he came back, Bakugou chuckled at the small vegetables on the side of his plate. "Happy now?"

   "I'm always happy," said Bakugou, nodding as he saw the vegetables on Kirishima's plate.

   "Says the man who used to be angry all the time," commented Kaminari, who yelped as a kick reached his shin.