3. At Least He's Not Awake

HOUR FIVE

"HIT ME BABY ONE MORE TIME!"

"Who the fuck-"

"Oh baby, oh baby," started Ashido, holding the AUX cords.

"The reason I breathe is you," continued Kaminari.

They continued the song together, and finished it together. Sero was sound asleep, and Kirishima was still watching Bakugou's phone. The MAP app is quite interesting to look at, he couldn't deny it.

The duo at the back were about to break out into another Britney Spears song, when Bakugou honked, louder than usual.

"Fucking hell," he muttered, honking again. He opened his window, when he received a middle finger from the car in front of him. He managed to go by the random car's side, and he yelled at the guy inside. "The fuck do you think you are doing?!" he exclaimed.

"Hah? I'm driving moron," said the driver in the other car.

"Bakugou, you aren't driving-" Bakugou let go of the steering wheel completely, as he noticed Kirishima take it, trying his best to make sure they stayed on their lane.

"Dude, we are going to get pulled over," stated Kaminari, earning a glare from Kirishima.

"Shut it, Bakugou's unstoppable right now," he sighed.

"Now, leave me drive however I want and keep listening to your Britney shit," said the driver.

"Oh my god," groaned Ashido. "He wants me involved, doesn't he?" she asked, her eyes dangerously narrowing.

"Hah?" Bakugou hit the horn with his fist, fire dangerously spreading through his aura. "Maybe stop being a huge asshole," he spat.

"Who's the asshole now?"

"Fuck off," growled Bakugou. "Drive in your lane. There isn't two so you drive between them," he said. Both of the drivers' eyes widened as they heard the sirens behind them. "This is all your fault, fucker."

"Yours too."

In the end, both cars got pulled over, and had to pay a fine. Sero was slightly grumpy, that he had to be woken up from his nap, but when he heard he was going to go to the front, he was slightly happier.

"I love your work, Ground Zero, but please respect the driving laws," sighed the police officer.

"Fine," muttered the blond, but he shot a glare to the other driver. "He began to drive in dumb directions, no one could pass in front of him. I got pissed."

"You get pissed often," chuckled the officer.

'What would you know?' thought the explosive man, narrowing his eyes at the officer.

"Can I have an autograph?" asked the officer, smile dropping as he receiving a no as answer. "Well, can't blackmail you into it, so I'll let you go on with your day. Just, don't drive alright? Let the redhead that was with you do it, alright?"

Bakugou did his usual pout, glancing away. "Fine," he muttered, glancing at Kirishima, who gave them a thumb up.

"Let's hit the road again, shall we?" asked the redhead, grinning at Bakugou, who sat between Ashido and Kaminari, grimacing.

HOUR SIX

Bakugou Katsuki fell asleep.

Ashido and Kaminari were used to earning explosions in their face whenever they wake Bakugou up in the morning, but it doesn't last long because he knows he has to get up anyway. This situation here... is different.