8. I've Got Nothing To Prove

The second thing they noticed when they joined the others, was Ashido's dress, and Kaminari's complete betrayal look. He wasn't the only looking betrayed. Sero and Kirishima were going at it too.

   "Mina! You look so pretty!" complimented Uraraka, smiling as she watched Ashido twirl in her dress. 

   "You think so? I bought it last week, but I didn't think I'd put it to use so soon," she chuckled. "Even though it was a bit expensive, I think it was worth it! I was going to wear it for tomorrow, but I think I have a better dress for that event," she grinned. She turned around, only to see Sero, Kirishima, and Kaminari look at her as if they were about to cry. "Why are you guys looking as if you want to-"

   "Ashido!" They jumped towards her, making her raise her hands in surrender. "Look at us! We look so poor, and you look as if you are a billionaire!" exclaimed Kaminari, pointing at his pale blue shirt. 

   "Dude. You look more well dressed than us," stated Kirishima, crossing his arms.

   "Bro, no I don't? Your shirt makes us see all your muscles and stuff, so it looks great! Mine doesn't!" Kaminari was about to shake the hell out of Ashido while blurting more randomness, when Jirou sighed and grabbed his shoulders, pulling him back.

   "Calm it, Denki," she whispered, as he turned around and wrapped his arms around her.

   The pink girl let out a laugh. "It's nice to see you well, Kyouka!" she grinned. "I missed you so much," she sighed. "Your boyfriend didn't want to share the tablet, so we couldn't video call you," she added.

   "It's fine, Mina," smiled the shorter girl. "We text everyday, so we can catch up easily. You shouldn't hesitate to call, I'll be honest and tell you when I can't, okay?" she asked, earning a nod in response.

   "Ka-Kacchan! You made it."

   The voice of one of the best heroes made its way to everyone's ears. But hearing 'Kacchan,' some decided to not listen.

   "Hah? You thought I wouldn't, Deku? Are you doubting my driving skills?" asked Bakugou, an eyebrow twitching up, as Midoriya stopped walking towards him, when they were at a reasonable distance from each other.

   "It's not that... I just thought maybe your car wouldn't make it with all the abuse you-"

   "My car? Are you doubting my Sandero, Deku?"

   Now, it was no secret to anyone that Bakugou loved his car more than he loved spicy food. He even announced it on the media, when other heroes' fans began to vandalise heroes' personal belongings, like their house. When he announced 'Touch my car and you all die,' no one even dared to approach his Dacia Sandero. Since then, that car earned some popularity.

   "Of course not, Kacchan!" exclaimed the curly haired boy, sighing in relief as he saw Bakugou made no move to attack him yet. "I'm glad you came," he smiled. "Shouto and I were quite worried when we didn't see an answer from you. But then Sero sent us a confirmation that you guys were coming, so I'm happy," he said.

   Bakugou stared at him, eyes narrowed, but he remained immobile. 

   "I was quite surprised when Kaminari said you guys were poor. Don't you get about the same amount of money as me?" he asked, flinching as he saw Bakugou's eyes narrow even more.

   "Fuck off," he muttered, going to join the people he has been living with for the past few years, and Uraraka, who was telling everyone about how Todoroki had proposed.

   "Is he still as uptight as he was in high-school?" asked Iida, placing a hand on Midoriya's shoulder, who watched the explosive man make his presence known in the other group.