11. I Could Be Someone

"We've been standing here for twenty minutes, and you said we were going to be late?" asked Sero, looking at Bakugou.

   Currently, most of Class A has been standing in a parking lot, next to the building where the civil marriage would take place. They were still waiting for the couple's arrival, as well as some of the pro heroes. 

   "Huh... so many heroes are here..." mumbled Ashido, looking at the amount of people she didn't really recognise. "Oh! The Todoroki family!" she exclaimed, pointing at a few people talking to each other.

   "They are really nice," smiled Uraraka. "Todoroki Fuyumi is really nice," she commented. "They all look amazing!"

   "Agreed," nodded Jirou. "Also, Bakugou. Kaminari told me he wasn't going to go back with you guys?"

   "He's staying with you."

   "Yeah," chuckled Kirishima. "I thought he told you, but he wants to spend time with you before going back to Fukuoka with all of us," he said, shrugging. "Do you mind?"

   "No," smiled Jirou. "I was actually thinking of asking him to go on a holiday with me, just a few weeks long," she chuckled. 

   "Good for you," muttered Bakugou, looking at the road. "Are the engaged fuckers arriving or what?" he asked, his eyebrow twitching as he glared at the unrecognisable passing cars. "What was the point of them not spending time together before their wedding?" he asked as well, raising an eyebrow as he saw a car in the distance with white ribbons on it.

   "It's true it's not the same as religious weddings, or a marriage, since it is a civil marriage," said Iida, walking towards them. "Midoriya told me it was related to greeting the guests before the actual event."

   "I don't give a fuck," grumbled Bakugou, as if angry that his question got answered.

   Kirishima gave Iida a shrug, as an apology. His eyes kept themselves on the road, and he gasped when he saw a light green Lamborghini in the distance, decorated with white ribbons. In the car, as it approached, they noticed the two people inside the car, waving at them with smiles.

   The first one to cheer was Uraraka, then others followed the cheer, until everyone was cheering, except some, including Bakugou, Tokoyami, Shouji, and Kouda. When the car parked, and the couple left the car, they got bombarded by cheers. 

   Midoriya shyly waved, while Todoroki nodded to acknowledge the people around. 

   They all managed to greet the two, until the group finally had to make their way inside the building, where the civil marriage will start. The room was quite spacious, but instead of crowding around the engaged couple, most actually crowded around the walls, and few chairs.

   "Alright," started the man with the papers. "Let's start this," he smiled, looking at the two couples.

   Bakugou zoned out, staring at the smiling couple. Words flew right pass his head, and even though he tried to focus, he just couldn't. He just watch them being happy, holding hands, nodding as they agreed to whatever the marriage man was saying, and squeezing each others' hand as the end of the ceremony neared.

   His zoning out stopped as Kirishima shook his shoulder. "Look look!" he whispered, pointing at the couple, making sure Bakugou was focusing. The red eyes narrowed, looking for something that Kirishima may have found interesting in a way. He understood soon why he focused.

   "You may now seal it with a kiss." The man smiled, and backed away, as the couple faced each other, hand in hand, gold ring on each of their left hands. Their faces inched closer, the taller man leaning down, while the shorter man stood on his toes. Right before their lips touched, the sharp red eyes averted their gaze to the ground. His brows furrowed as he heard the whole room cheer.