2. Leave Tonight Or Live And Die This Way

HOUR THREE

   "I need to go to the toilet."

   Kirishima groaned when Bakugou turned the volume down. "What the hell did you say?" he asked, glancing in the rear-view at the electric boy, who way currently holding it in the old elementary way. "Fucking hell," he muttered, knowing exactly what Kaminari said.

   "I told you to go before we left!" exclaimed Kirishima, earning a very nervous chuckle from Kaminari.

   "And I told you, I already went three times this morning."

   "How much to you pee?" muttered Sero. "I swear you spend the whole day in there, with the amount of time you have to go." He shivered, thinking back when the two were on patrol together. The five of them are partners, and are often seen together, but sometimes they get separated. Sero just particularly remembers the time Kaminari had to pee, and they were in a heated battle with a villain. It wasn't his day of luck, because Kaminari wasted all of his watts on trying to keep it in and fighting, so he had to end the fight alone, and wait five minutes at the public toilets for idiot Kaminari to finish. 

   "Sorry man," mumbled Kaminari, shifting his position. "I swear I got to see a doctor or something," he sighed.

   "We haven't been to the doctor for a while now, all of us," noted Ashido. "Bakugou, don't you need your hearing checked?"

   "Hah?!" he asked, turning up the volume, obviously uncomfortable about the subject. Due to his recklessness, he damaged his hearing with his own loud explosions. The news of that didn't spread further than the group and the people he went to high-school with, along with his parents, so not many people knew he wore hearing aids. He changed his hero costume a bit, adding in a headset, that blocked sounds, and with his partners, they agreed to wear a small microphone, so that Bakugou could hear what they were saying. A hero with hearing loss, that isn't something people would like to hear, especially about a hero as grand as Ground Zero. 

   "I need my skin checked anyway," she shrugged. "Sometimes my acid affects it, so I gotta," she sighed.

   "Nice to know everyone has weaknesses," muttered Kaminari. "Bakugou! I need to pee!" he exclaimed, over the Beach Boys' music.

   "Fuck off! I'm not deaf!" he exclaimed back, checking the signs for a petrol station. They probably would have toilets there anyway. As soon as he found one, he followed the exit, and eventually they stopped, at the petrol station, to fill up the car again.

   "Go now," rushed Ashido. "We wanna find a motel halfway," she said, getting out of the car, so Kaminari can get out as well. The three in the car watched him run into the store, while Bakugou began to fill the car with petrol, preferring the car's performance with petrol than diesel. "I wanna find some lunch there," she decided, going inside the store as well.

   "I wanna chose my sandwich," said Sero, getting out of the car, Kirishima following them.

   Eventually, Bakugou payed for the petrol, and drove to park somewhere near the store. This stop here was probably going to be their last stop until they reach a motel when they get to less than seven hours left. Getting out of the car, and leaning against his door, he closed his eyes, letting them rest for a while. Of course, before he took a conscious nap, he took off his hearing aids. He can still hear, but it helps him rest, to have them out.

   He didn't notice Kirishima watching him from inside the store, sipping on a Slurpee as they got lucky and stopped at a 7-Eleven. He followed Ashido and Sero to the cashier, his eyes still stuck on Bakugou. He sighed, taking a long sip from his drink, and averted his gaze from the explosive blond.