8 ~ SQUIP x reader

Ship: SQUIP x reader

Prompt:  89 - "What do you want to do?"

"You."

"What did you say?!"
"

I said moo! I wanna see a cow."

Requested by: 

Warning: self harm references.

Seeing as you can make The squip look like anyone and give it a distinctive gender, I just used they\them pronouns for this Squip.

(Y\N) - your name
(Y\F\N) - your full name

Your prov

I sat in my room, on my bed. My guardian\parent(s) are\is out. They went on a date (or to visit a friend) and wouldn't be back until 11 tonight. 

I sighed and opened my school bag. I took out the mountain dew and pill. How the hell is this thing seposed to help me?

All I want to do is fix my family. Or maybe even fix myself. I rolled down my sleeves. I'm not proud of this. I cause myself pain. I can't help it. I need to be fixed. I need this to do so.

I took the pill with the mountain dew.

...

Nothing happened.

Great. I bought an over priced tic-tac. I stood up from my bed. I can't believe I thought this would work. I slowly started walking towards the bathroom.

Out of no where I felt a pang of pain in my chest. I stood still. Suddenly my whole body is in pain. I hold onto the walls for backup. I hear a robotic voice, but ignore it. I must've forgot to turn of the TV. I slowly sank down towards the ground. My legs gave up on me. Even through sll of that, I didn't make a sound.

I deserve the pain. I told myself.

All of a sudden the pain stopped. I looked up to see a glowing person. "(Y\F\N). Welcome to your Super Quantum Unit Intel Processor. Your SQUIP." They offered me a hand. I accepted.

Huh. This tic-tac worked. I looked him in the eyes. The squip looks ticked off. What's wrong with them?

"I am not a tic-tac. Thank you very much." Okay sheesh. The squip even sounds ticked off. Note to self: squip is not = to tic-tac.

"So..." I said, clasping my hands together. "What now?" I need to give the squip a name...

"I help you fix your problems. I can only do one at a time, so you have to choose." The squip says with a smirk. Suddenly, his face resembles confusion. "Why can't I access your neural memory...or any of your memories..?"

I srugged my shoulders. "Beats me." The squip could've seen my memories!? I'm so happy it can't!

"Why?" The squip asked.

I tilted my head. "What..?"

The squip maves closer towards me. I stand still. I'm not afraid. "Why don't you want me to analyze your memories? I'll be more helpful when I know everything about you."

If squipy here knew my memories, they'll hate me too.

"I could never hate you."

I looked at them funny. Okay. I'm confused.

"I can read minds. I am a part of you now. Anyway, what would you want me to fix first?"

"Can't we do something together first?" I want to know more about this whole ordeal.

The Squip nods.

"What do you want to do?" I ask

"You." Came a mumbled reply.

"What did you say?!" DID I HEAR CORRECTLY?  DOES-

"I said moo! I wanna see a cow." Squipy interrupted my thoughts.

I ignore what ever happend and started walking over towards the living room. I got an idea. "We'll have to get to know each other first, seeing as you can't see my memories." I started getting excited. "We could watch my favorite movie too!"

The squip chuckles. I turn around to face them.

"What's so funny?"

The squip suddenly clears their throat and started blushing. Is that... Normal? I srugged it off and sat on the couch.

***after telling your life's story and having in depth conversations***

We begun watching my favorite movie. As the movie hits halfway, I saw the squip staring at me. How long have they been watching me!? Did I do something wrong? Does my squip hate me now?

"I told you, I could never hate you."

I looked at the squip. I tilted my head again. "Why do you say that? I might do something in the future..." I looked down, already feeling disappointed in myself. I placed my hands on my thighs.

I feel them move closer towards me on the couch. The squip puts one of their hands on my hands. Squipy holds my hand. I start to blush, my mind is empty. "I don't understand why you feel like you need to fix yourself. You might still have flaws, but you're perfect. Flaws make us who we are. It defines us, (Y\N). It makes us unique and stronger."

I didn't know that squips have emotions...

He just smiles. "I didn't know either, until I saw you for the first time. I can see what you feel, you know. You felt broken... You feel better now that you're in my company." I see him blushing.

Why is the squip blushing..?

"Because of you." I already forgot that squips can read minds. "I... I'm falling for you, (Y\N). I'm not seposed to have emotions, but I do. And I know that I like you, a lot. I also know that you feel an attraction towards me."

Of course Squipy would know that!

Squipy smiles. "Do you want to maybe go on a date with me?"

How would that even work? I thought only I could see-

"We can make it work! Please?" The squip asked.

I smiled. "Why the hell not?"