Helloooo

So this is how this book will work (hopefully).

Here are a few prompts, if you'd like me to use one...

1 - comment which one (only number is necessary)

2 - musical you want me to do it with (don't forget to add ship too <3 )

3 - here's an example for if ya don't understand:

1, Be more chill, boyf rends

I only do ships from:

Hamilton,

Be More Chill,

Dear Evan Hansen and

Heathers.

I'm also open to xreaders

Oh! And I don't know all the ship names so...have mercy when I have to ask who is in the ship, plz. If I miss a warning, please let me know...?

I will write the first 2 chapters with a random word generator so that we can get started, cuz I know that some people are too shy to comment even though they want to.

Okay! Here are the prompts:

1- (choose your own / own idea) - for if you want me to write one from your fantasies.

2- '  I run around the corner and hide in the first place I find, which happens to be a hallway closet. I can't help but to think. I don't think I was seposed to hear that.  '

3- '  "Wait... WAIT! So you're telling me that he/she/they love me BACK!"   '

"WAIT YOU LOVE HIM/HER/THEM !?"  '

4- '  Why can't I open my eyes?

"You must understand, he/she/they are in critical condition. We don't know when he/she/they will wake up"

I hear an unfamiliar voice say. Wait back up... I'm in a coma? I feel fiiiiine!  '

5- '  "Do you wanna build a snowman?"

"No."

"Come out! I wanna play!"

"That's not how the song goes?"

"JUST COME OUT OF THE DAMN ROOM AND GIVE ME KISSES!"   '

6- '  "OFF WITH HER HEAD!"

"You aren't the queen of hearts ya know, babe."

"TRY ME!"   '

7- '    "BEST FRIENDS. IT'S A PROMISE! IT'S NOT A LABEL!"

"BUT I DON'T WANT YOU AS A FRIEND-"

"NO SHIT SHERLOCK I-"

"I WANT TO DATE YOU!"   '

8- '    "It's not murder. I said sorry afterwards."    '

9- '   "Eloooo? This is the alien warehouse number. Do you need a killer companion or a friendly companion? Oh! We also sell mothership motor bombs, UFO frojo's and-... They hug up!"    '