After a few hours of coloring my hair, it was finally back to its normal, blonde color. I couldn’t help but smile because I knew this was me. I hated the black hair but never told Robbins because my new hair color was supposed to protect me, which failed. My hair was perfectly straight as usual and looked prettier than even before I dyed it to black. I loved it, but sadly, the only reason it was like this was because of Kayden.

            Then the worst thing happened. Erica said that she had to wax my legs, bikini lines and my armpits. I argued with her, telling her there was no way in hell that she was going to wax any part of my body. I’ve never done it before, but I heard that it hurts like hell. I refused to let her touch me after that and that’s when she got Dole to talk to me.

            “What’s wrong, Kelly?” He asked.

            “I’m not letting her put hot wax on me.” I protested, crossing my arms.

            “You’re going to have too. Please make this easier on all of us. If she doesn’t do what she’s supposed to, then Kayden will kill her and be pissed off at you and me.” Dole explained and when he said that Erica would die, I knew that I had to cooperate.

            I sighed and nodded, letting him know to bring back Erica. I was terrified of how bad it would hurt. Sure, I’ve experience enough pain to last a life time, but I still wasn’t a fan of it and knowing Kayden, I’d be experiencing more pain soon. Once the wax was put on and ready to be taken off, I bit down on a washcloth to keep from screaming. Erica apologized but ripped the wax off, causing me to scream out in pain. Tears rushed down my face as she continued to take off the wax from my legs, underarms, and bikini lines.

            After my waxing was complete and my face returned to normal after the crying I did, Erica did my make up, making sure to make my eyes stand out. My skin looked flawless. My eyes looked beautiful. There was a color to my face, making me look beautiful. If only I was looking this way for Landon. I planned on telling Landon in a few weeks that I was alive, just because I couldn’t handle the loneliness. I missed him terribly and after everything that happened, I couldn’t imagine how he must be feeling.

            “Now, let’s put on the dress he sent for you to wear.” Erica smiled as she pulled out a large bag with the dress in it.

        She pulled it out and I gasped. It was stunning, but my eyes were distracted by the length of the dress. I wasn’t sure if it was just me, but it seemed too short for me. Despite the beauty in it, if it was too short on me I’d hate it. She left the room so I could change. Once I had the dress on, I looked at myself in the mirror. The dress was a little past my butt, making me feel self conscious. Of course, Kayden would do this. He wanted me to look like a slut and the length of the dress proved it.

            The dress itself was a strapless, sweetheart neckline that was gold. The top of the dress was covered with golden sparkles and the skirt of the dress was a thin, gold fabric which also had some of the sparkles from the top of the dress running throughout the skirt. It showed off all my curves, if only it was a little longer then it would be perfect.

            Erica handed me gold earrings and a necklace that matched. I slipped on a pair of sparkling, gold flats and my outfit was complete. Now I just wondered where I’d be seeing him at. Then I remembered that I had no idea where I was. Was I still in Florida? Erica brushed out my hair one last time before grabbing my hands so she could paint my nails. She said that once that was done, then she completed what she was supposed to do.