She gave me a reassuring smile. But it's not enough for me.

I kiss her bandage arm. I lean closer to her forehead where it has a scar. I kiss her forehead gently. I lean back and kiss her cheek where I slapped her before. Then I lean back and stare at her lips.

She did the same. She was staring at my lips. I slowly lean closer to her lips. I close my eyes before I capture her lips.

I kiss her so gently and passionate. She kiss me back. I enjoy it. I enjoy this moment with her. I love it... Feeling her soft lips on mine.. Like I don't want to stop. I just want to taste her lips forever. She taste so good. I pull her closer and kiss her harder but it's still gently.. I don't want to hurt her.

I broke the kiss and I slowly pull away from the kiss. I rested my forehead on her. We both are panting.

Y/N: I thought you're going to make my lips bleed again..

She said and chuckled.

JUNGKOOK: Of course not.. I won't do that.. I won't hurt my baby..

I said sweetly. She close her eyes and snuggle on my chest. I kiss her forehead and hug her tighter.

JUNGKOOK: I love you y/n-ah.... I love you so much..

I whisper as I stroke her hair.

Y/N: I love you too, jungkook oppa..

I smile. My heart is pounding faster due to extreme happiness.

How can I be so lucky to have this girl??

What have I ever done to deserve her??

Am I really stupid to hurt her??

I will forever love you y/n-ah.. No matter what happens.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AUTHOR'S POV

Jimin smile seeing jungkook and y/n cuddling on the bed. He was so happy because finally his sister's dream come true. He never thought that jungkook can change. He was thinking that jungkook was used to be a heartless jerk and a very cold person. But he change because of y/n. He change because of love.

He guess..... Love can really change a person.

~~~~~~~~~

Jimin sigh and walk out the room leaving them alone. He was walking in the hallway but he stop on his tracks when he saw a figure of a girl walking towards him.

Iu.

Iu smile when she saw jimin. She walk towards him. Jimin on the other hand wanted to hug her and ran to her and kiss her. Those days without iu was like a torture for jimin. He miss her so much. But he knows that he can't be with her knowing that she always end up getting hurt because of him.

He was avoiding her not because he don't love her.... but he wanted to protect her and his sister from Yuri. He knows Yuri is a psycho.

Iu smile and stood in front of him. But jimin was looking at her on a cold expression.

JIMIN: What are you doing here? It's almost midnight.

He said coldly.

IU: I know.. I just wanted to see y/n.. She's my friend too jimin..

JIMIN: She's already sleeping with jungkook.. You can go back tomorrow. Now, you can leave.

He said rudely and walk past her. But iu stop him by holding his wrist.

IU: I didn't just ccame here for y/n.... I came here because I wanted to see you... I want to talk to you..

Her voice crack and jimin notice it. He can sense in her voice how sad and hurt she was. And he knows he's the cause of it.

' Please iu... Just forget about me and move on.. So you wouldn't get hurt more. ' he thought

His back was still facing her. His eyes started to get teary as he was trying to control himself to hold her in his arms.

JIMIN: There's nothing else we can talk about.. I already cleared everything between us, iu.

IU: I know... But I'm still not fully convince.. I know you still love me jimin.. I can feel it. I know you doing this because you wanted to protect me from her right?

Jimin bit his bottom lip hard. He close his eyes tightly when he felt his heart aching. He tried not to let his tears flow down he pull his hands away from her grip and started to walk away without looking at her.

But he stop on his tracks when he felt her hands wrapped around his waist. She was back hugging him to stop him from walking away.

IU: P-please.. *sob* Don't leave me jimin.. I-i really love you...

She said in between her sob as she hug him tighter. Jimin tried to remove her hands on his waist but iu didn't let him instead she hug him tighter.

IU: Please jimin... Stop h-hurting me.. I-i can't take it anymore...

Jimin sigh.

JIMIN: Like I said... We're done.. So stop trying to fix us because you're only hurting yourself more.

He tried to be cold but he failed when his voice came out soft and gentle.

IU: Like I said... I'm still not convince.. I know your controlling your emotions jimin.. I know you love me.. I can see it in your eyes.. Please stop trying to separate us.. We are meant for each other jimin.. You're my soul mate.... I will always love you even if you keep on pushing me away... I love you so much jimin..

Jimin clenched his fist. He couldn't control himself anymore. His tears stream down as he turn to face her before he lean down to capture her lips.

She kiss him back and wrapped her arms around his neck pulling him closer. Jimin wrapped his arms around her waist and kiss her harder.

They were kissing in the hallway ignoring everyone who are giving them a look. But they didn't care. They just enjoy their moments.. After so many struggle they've been through, they both know that they deserve this passionate kiss.

Jimin broke the kiss and rested his forehead on her.

JIMIN: I'm so sorry.........jagi.... And I love you too.. I love you so much..

She smile and hug him. He hug her back.

IU: I love you more jimin...

*******************************************

AUGUST 23, 2018

I HOPE YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER.

DONT FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT.

THANK YOU AND HAVE A BLESS DAY. 😊😘😇