Chapter 1

Tori

Baby I don't blame you

For being in the club

Getting all that love

Cause you're so beautiful

God made you to show that off

Now I ain't ever been the jealous type of guy

But I want you to myself, I can't lie

I know we ain't on no one on one thing

But baby, It should change

Cause when I be out with other chicks I be thinking bout you

And when you be out on dates you be texting me too

Telling me to come pick you up when he drop you off

I pray to God he ain't breaking you off

August Aslina's voice filled my bedroom as he sung 'Kissing My Tattoo's'. I reached over and grabbed my phone and pressed it against my ear after pushing answer. "Hello?"

"Hey Tori," It was my best friend Mya. "Wanna ride with us to the beach?"

"Yass bish. What time y'all going?"

"We going in a few but start getting ready now; we will be there in 20."

I nodded even though she couldn't see me. "Ight baby girl."

"Ight." After she hung up I placed my phone back on the bed and made my way over to my personal bathroom. I closed the door and started to strip out of my clothes until I was naked. When the water was the temperature I wanted, I stepped inside instantly attacked by water droplets. My body began to relax under the warm water as it ran down my skin. Grabbing my wash cloth I squirted some scented body wash onto it and scrubbed myself down, washing away the dirt.

I got out the shower and sprayed some sun screen on me. I put on my bathing suit with my jean ripped shorts (outfit in MM) then wrapped my hair in a messy bun. I grabbed my beach bag and put some snacks in it; I was ready. Today is the first day of summer and I was about to turn the fuck up on some real shit!

I walked out of my room and down the steps to see my Daddy sitting on the couch watching some show on our big screen TV. Walking over to him, I placed a kiss on his cheek, "Good morning Daddy."

"Good morning princess," He said. "I'm going on a business trip for the whole summer. I'm sending some of my workers to look out for you because I know you don't wanna be in this big ass house by yourself."

"Damn right I don't!" I shouted. This house was too damn big to be in alone.

"I knew it."

I laughed. "But when you leaving?"

Daddy shrugged, "In a week or two."

I nodded. "What you gon do about the trap houses and shit? We both knew that if he was out of town he couldn't watch over his workers and trap house. Some shit could go down and he wouldn't be there to handle it.

"Baby girl I might just put you I'm charge. I don't trust these niggas. I know your ass know how to do this shit, look at you, you're 'A Thugs Seed'." He smiled.

I wasn't even surprised, Daddy trusted me way more than he trusted his workers, and it just wasn't because I was his daughter. To me, those workers were a lil' sketchy. "I know how to do it, but you gon have to show me how to actually do it. Your way and my way are different. But what do I do when a nigga try and take your product?" I didn't whether to pop a cap in his ass or what.

"You do whatever you want baby. Just to let you know you gotta be street smart to do the street shit." Daddy stood up and walked towards me and put his hands on my shoulders. "You got to be book smart to know how to count the product and the money too. Book smarts also help you do something in life."

"I got chu Daddy." I said smiling.

"I love you baby girl" Daddy kissed me, but the fact that it was wet made me wipe it off in disgust. He smirked and kissed me again then looked at my outfit. "And who you going to the beach with?"

I switched my weight onto to my left foot and crossed my arms. How this nigga know I'm going the beach exactly? "With Mya and the girls."

He rolled his eyes, "Oh alright."

I started laughing and I hit his shoulder, "Oh my God Daddy you swear you hard!" I heard a car horn outside. "Mya outside. Have a nice day and I love you."

"Love you too." I closed the front door and made my way to Mya's car.

⌚⌚⌚⌚⌚⌚⌚⌚⌚⌚⌚⌚⌚⌚⌚⌚⌚

We made it to the beach and we started to walk across the hot sand. A group of guys walked past us licking their lips, "Man, I'm so sick of these niggas always eyeing a bitch down! All they want is the P." I said to my girls.

Mya smacked her teeth. "Man frfr, looking ass niggas." She said in her Nicki Minaj voice.

I laughed, "You stupid My, but come on let's get in the water." We all took off what we had on top of our bathing suits when we found a spot on the beach to put our stuff. A couple of hours of swimming in the water we saw a dolphin.

"Oh my God y'all let's take it home!" My other friend Kia said excitingly.

"Bitch the f wrong with you?! He gon die by the time we get to the house and we still gotta buy a tank dumb ass."

Kia frowned, "Oh true that."

"Dummie." I mumbled. As the dolphin was coming closer I noticed it was a shark. "Oh HELL NAW! I'm out y'all that's a mutha fucking shark!" I said while running out of the water. Mya was right behind me.

Kia smacked her teeth, "Aw come on you guys, that's not a shark it's a dol-" Why the f the bitch ain't finish her sentence? I looked behind me and saw that she was gone. But knowing my captain save a hoe ass I went back to save her. Good thing I was strapped with my mini gun. Looks like I'll be killing the marine.

"Kia...Kia...Ki mutha fucking ah!" I shouted out to the empty water. Oh my God I hope Jaws ain't take her ass! Dawg her stupid hippie ass thinking it's a dolphin and shit! My eyes started to tear up; I know she stupid and stuff but that's my bitch, she will brighten up your day when you're down. I saw the shark coming my way I took my gun out my bathing suit top and pointed it to the shark while backing up. That shark jumped out of the water and I closed my eyes and shot. Man was that even a shark? Could've sworn I saw a six pack.

"Damn ma!" I heard. I opened my eyes to see some dude smilin'. "I'm just playing! Your little friend knew it was fake when y'all begin swimming out, I'm sorry."

"Nigga are you serious?!" I shouted. "You don't even know me to be sneaking up on me. What the hell is wrong with you?! I almost shot your ass!" Wish I did for scaring me like that.

"For one," The guy started. "I wanna get to know you. Two, Tori I do know you. You're the bosses daughter."