"Goodnight babe." Travis whispers as he kisses my head.

I feel him get into bed and cuddle up against me placing one of his hands on my stomach. Carefully and gently moving his hand in calming circles.

As fall back into a deep sleep I feel Luke climb in next to me on the other side kissing the side my face before settling in for the night.

**********************************************************************early that morning**********

Melissa's POV

I gasp out a moan as I feel a hand rubbing me from the outside of my pants. My eyes shoot open meeting jade green glowing pools. I grab his hand as I moan. My hand is quickly moved and captured by Luke who turns my head to face his. As his lips descend on mine Travis moves his hand pulling my pants down he notices I'm not wearing panties.

"You naughty girl, you want this don't you?" He growls into my ear.

As his fingers touch bare skin I moan. Luke taking his chance slides his tongue into my mouth. Moving my tounge against Luke's I feel pleasure start to build. Just as I was about to my peak Travis removes his hand.

"I want to be in that sweet little body when you cum." Travis whispers into my ear.

He moves between my legs pulling my hips towards his bare waist. I feel his harden member hit my entrance. He leans forward so his face is by my ear, forearms under my back gripping my shoulders.

"Say you want me Melissa." He whispers.

"Yes, I Want you." I squeak out.

As I finish my sentence he slams into me making me scream. Thrusting in hard and fast I moan digging my nails into his shoulders.

"You like that babe?" He asks as he licks my ear.

His hot breath, and pants echo in my ear. Making me scream as I reach my peak clenching around him. I hear him grunt as he finds his release. Spent he rests he head by my ear. Before getting up he licks my neck. As I turn to look into his eyes he licks his lips and winks at me.

"Delicious." He smirks.

"My turn." Luke says in a lustful voice.

I turn to meet Luke's glowing eyes. His glaze makes my legs start to shake. He replaces Travis and yanks me up into his lap. I feel him slide into me as he settles me onto his lap making me moan. He grabs my butt lifting me up and down on to him.

I grab his face, kissing him. I slide my tounge into his mouth making him moan. As he is grinding me onto him I feel a tongue run up my spine. Catching me off guard I scream into Luke's mouth as I cum. Luke moans as he also reaches his climax. Spent I lean my head on Luke's shoulder.

"And I thought Mark was bad." Cole say from the doorway.

"I'm not bad!" Mark retorts.

"What's with you guys I mean you always want me but you seem like you haven't had sex in years." I ask.

"It's your pregnancy hormones." Cole answers.

"You are giving off a particularly intoxicating scent." Travis says licking his lips.

"Damn nympho, chill you just got some." Cole says.

"Oh, come on act like you two wouldn't love to have your turns." Travis says smirking.

"Oh we will don't worry about that." Mark says meeting my eyes.

"Look what you did you brought out dominant Mark." Cole says rolling his eyes.