Epilogue

The group of friends sat together at the restaurant they used to eat at during highschool. They had graduated a few years earlier and their lives went into separate directions. Nino and Alya stayed together and eventually got engaged. Nino had become a famous DJ and traveled the world performing. Alya always followed with.

Marinette and Adrien stayed in Paris. Their relationship grew stronger every day. It wasn't long after they graduated when Adrien proposed to Marinette. Their wedding was formal for the first half, the other half was a wild fun party, with Nino being the dj.

Adrien continued to be a model for his father's company and Marinette had made a name for herself as a designer. Some of her designs were included in Gabriel's fashion line. Some even made it to Fashion Week. As for their superhero lives, Hawkmoth had seemed to have taken a break from attacks. It had been 2 years since the last akuma. Master Fu let them keep the miraculous in case anything were to happen.

Nino and Alya were in Paris and the friends all had some time to spare from their busy lives. With their busy new lives, the friends didn't have much time to meet up. They still kept in contact, but never hung out like they used to. It was a refreshing feeling to be able to sit down and talk once again as if they were teenagers again.

The girls gushed about the wedding plans for Alya's upcoming wedding. "You're definitely designing my dress!" Alya said pointing a finger at her friend. Marinette laughed, "Of course! I'll give a friend discount."

"Noooo, this is your job, I'm paying the full price!" "Noo, you're my best friend, I can't do that!" The girls continued to argue back and forth while the guys laughed.

"You're going to be my best man, Adrien," Nino said once their laughter died down. "Of course man, you were my best man, I'll be yours." "I love you man." "I love you too Nino "

"Hey hey hey, that's my man!" Alya cut in. "You have Mari, Adrien!" The group all laughed. Their joy was cut short when water from the Seine started to overflow and flood the streets. Maniacal laughter echoed in the streets.

Alya and Nino both looked over at Adrien and Mari. The gave each other a glance and both got up. Alya pulled out her phone and Nino sighed. Adrien and Mari both ran behind the building.

"Tikki, transforme-moi!"

"Plagg, transforme-moi!"

They both jumped to the top of the building and looked around. It had been long since the last attack and who knew how strong or powerful this akuma could be. As they looked around, they saw the trees were over growing their roots and the grass was growing longer.

"Nature will prevail!"

They both exchanged glances and jumped into action. Much to their surprise, the villain wasn't any different from previous. The fight, however, still went on a little longer, as Ladybug was having some slight issues.

After the battle they both headed over to the Eiffel Tower. Ladybug sat down, out of breath. Chat quickly went over to her and held her, "Hey, are you ok?" She nodded, "Yeah... it's just a little hard to do much with a small life growing inside you."

Chat froze and stared at her with wide eyes. "Are you..." "Yes." He could feel his body jolt up with excitement. He got up and pulled her up with him. He held her by her waist and lifted her up. "This is amazing!" She laughed and gave him a kiss. "We're having a baby!" He couldn't stop grinning. This was amazing news. Their family was going to grow and he couldn't be happier. "Does anyone else know?" "No, just you and me." "Then we can surprise everyone!" He put her down, keeping an arm wrapped around her waist. "Ok so I have some baby names I like-" "Already! You just found out!"

"Yeah well I knew I wanted to make a family with you long ago, so why wouldn't I have names already?" Ladybug shook her head and laughed, "You silly cat."

Marinette held her baby, tears rolling down her eyes. After an excruciating 36 hours, little Louis was born. He had his mother's midnight hair and his father's green eyes. All the pain and suffering she went through was worth it. The moment she laid her eyes on him, she fell in love. He became the most precious thing to her.

Adrien reacted very similarly. The second he saw Louis he started to tear up. Seeing his son made him extremely emotional. He had always hoped to be a father. A loving, caring father that would always be there for his children. He always wanted to have kids, to give them the loved her never received. And now it was happening. His beautiful wife had given birth to a beautiful baby boy. He couldn't be any happier.

At least he thoughts so. A few years later, little Emma was born. When he laid eyes on her, he openly sobbed. The sight of his daughter was too much for him. He knew, the second he saw her, she was going to be the end of him. She had her father's blond hair and her mother's sparkling, blue eyes. He knew he would never be able to say no to those eyes.

His family was completed when 3 years after Emma was born, Hugo was born. He had his grandfather's light blond hair and blue eyes, only his were warm and loving. They lived a happy, cozy life with their children.

The threat of Hawkmoth went away, as his miraculous was found on the entrance of Master Fu's. The question as to why he returned the miraculous was unknown to the superheroes.

They never knew the reason behind his change of heart, was because if their children. They never knew, the once cold, now changed man, Gabriel Agreste, was the villain they once went against. They weren't aware of exactly how much his grandchildren changed him and warmed his heart. They didn't need to though, they were happy things were fixed.

With Hawkmoth gone, the heroes returned their miraculous with saddened hearts. Their kwamis meant much to them and they were sad to part from them. They were no longer needed. They could go back to safe keeping, only to be let out again when evil was present.

Despite the sad depart, the ex-heroes were glad to have a normal life. They no longer had patrols or villains to fight. They could relax and go back to living as they had long before Hawkmoth arose.

Things were perfect.

~~~~~~~~~~~

This book was so fun (and stressful at times) to write. It was the first story I ever wrote to completion and I honestly never thought I'd even get to finish it. I'm so thankful for those that started and ended the book with me. The encouraging words commented made me continue this book when I had doubts about it ♡. I'm so glad many people enjoyed it and stayed despite the rocky start 💕

I know I've said this like 792958293 times but please go check out His Mute Princess! If you loved this story I'm sure you'll like that one too (: it has twice the love and dedication as this one.

bisous à tous ♡ - Mistressdemalchance