Chapter 16

Lucky for y'all I don't like the sad end anymore

I'll post an author's note later to explain better

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Marinette woke up to the two kwamis yelling her name. She screamed and fell off her chair. She had fallen asleep on her desk doing homework.

"Hey kid."

"Plagg!" Marinette beamed up. She got up and sat down on her chaise. Both Kwamis flew over and sat down in front of her.

"What do you need Mari?" he asked.

"Tell Chat to come visit me!"

Plagg was taken aback a little by her excitement. "Why do you want him to visit you after so long?"

"I finally made a choice. I know I waited so long and I really do hope he'd take me after what I did."

Plagg looked at her and shook his head with a smile, "I'm sure he will."

Adrien had been hoping and wishing for the day he could go visit her. He would be overjoyed to hear that Marinette wanted to see him.

Before she could reply, screams were heard outside of her window.

"Oh shoot, how am I going to get you back to Chat?" Marinette asked with wide eyes.

"Don't worry, I'll find him."

Marinette nodded and transformed. She headed to the source of the scream. Adrien was nearby. He had been on his way home from a photoshoot when he heard screaming. He got out of his car and ran to the source. Ladybug was already there.

Shoot. I don't have Plagg.

"I am Lady Wonderland!"

A young woman dressed in a blue dress stood on top of the fountain. "You refused me my wonderland, so I'll make my own!" She lifted her hand and aimed at the running civilians. Upon getting hit, they turned into animals, plants, or pottery.

"Adrien!" He heard a tiny voice say. He turned around and saw Plagg flying over to him. "About time!" He hid behind a tree and transformed. He used his staff to go over to Ladybug.

"Ready my lady?" he asked landing next to her.

"Always, Kitty"

Ladybug swung her yoyo at her and stopped her arm. "Hey!" The girl turned around and glared at Ladybug. She then smiled and pulled her hand back, dragging ladybug with. "A ladybug! Perfect!"

She lifted her arm up to aim at ladybug. Chat stretched his staff and knocked her off the tower. Ladybug fell into the water and Lady Wonderland was freed from the string. She fell to the ground and groaned. "You stupid cat!" She got up and glared at them. "You're going to pay!"

Ladybug quickly got up and got ready for action. Chat Noir stood next to her, ready as well.

She aimed her hand at them and fired. Ladybug and Chat quickly dodged the hit. It landed on a tree turning it to life. Lady Wonderland smirked. She aimed for more trees and they all came to life. "Wonderful! Oh my beautiful dancing plants!"

She looked at Ladybug and Chat Noir. "After them!" she yelled pointing at them. Ladybug and Chat exchanged wide eyed glances and both jumped out of reach of the trees.

Lady Wonderland created more and more trees. Ladybug and Chat Noir jumped to higher ground.

Ladybug paced back and forth on the rooftop. "We can't really get too close. She has her trees surrounding her and even if we can get past them, she would turn us into one. We need a plan."

"Where's the akuma?"

"It's her necklace. It glows whenever she shoots."

"Perhaps your lucky charm will help?" Chat asked. "Good idea. Lucky Charm!"

A tea cup landed on her hands. Ladybug stated at it and blinked. "A tea cup? What can I use this for?"

She frowned and looked around. A nearby shop, the tea cup, and Chat all turned red with polka dots. "Of course! She's talking about a wonderland. What's a wonderland without a tea party? Let's go Chat."

Chat was confused but nodded anyways.

They both jumped off the rooftop. Chat landed in front of Lady Wonderland.

Ladybug swung over to the shop. She took out everything needed for a tea party. A table; the chairs; a tea pot; plates; tea cups; treats; everything. She set everything up and looked over to Chat and Lady Wonderland.

Chat was a distraction. He fought off the trees and dodged her aim.

"Lady Wonderland!"

She immediately turned around to look at ladybug. Her expression softened when she saw the tea party set. "Why don't we have a tea party?" she asked, sitting down on one end of the table. Lady wonderland narrowed her eyes slightly and slowly made her way to the table.

One of the trees held out her chair and she sat. She was on the opposite end. Chat made his way over to Ladybug's side and sat down.

All of Lady Wonderland's trees stood behind her. "Chat?"

"Yes my lady?"

"Serve the tea."

He blinked. He slowly got up and picked up the tea pot from the middle of the table. Lady Wonderland lifted a brow, slightly amused.

He walked to Ladybug and served her her tea. He then slowly walked to Lady Wonderland. He was confused and unsure on what to do. He served her tea and then went back to his seat.

Lady Wonderland smiled. She prepared her tea and took a sip. "Oh how wonderful!" she gushed. Hawkmoth threatened Lady Wonderland but she didn't listen. She was too happy and into her wonderland.

She got up and Ladybug and Chat both tensed. "This is so fun! Let's have cake!" She walked over to the middle of the table and picked up the cake that was there. She walked over to them with a huge smile.

She placed the cake in front of Ladybug. Chat used this chance to use his cataclysm. He yelled the words and reached over to her. He got a hold of her necklace and destroyed it. She screamed and the akuma flew out.

Ladybug purified the akuma and fixed everything. "Pound it!" they both exclaimed.

Beep beep beep.

"I should get going now Chat, see you later!"

"Bye my lady!"

She swung away and Chat left too.

He got home and destransformed. Plagg flew out and held his arms out, "Cheese, I have good news."

"What?"

"I have good news but I need cheese first."

Adrien rolled his eyes and gave Plagg his cheese.

He took a bite and sat down comfortably on Adrien's pillow.

"So?"

"Oh, so I was with ladybug... and I saw bakery girl... and she wants to see you..." he said in between munches.

Adrien's eyes widened and he grinned. His heart started to beat faster and he felt extremely happy. She finally wanted to see him. He was finally able to see his princess.

"Plagg, claws out!"

"Wait! No don-"