2 Halves And A Whole

I had to cut the break short because next week is 'that time of the month' ladies you know what I mean.

Yeah it's going to come on and I know one won't have the energy to update and shi- so break is over I think a week should do about my loss I have to let him go ❤

Plus I didnt want to turn this into a ego book but yikes

_______________________________________

S e a n

"Stop mixing my words." I scolded Anti aka my special guest.
"I didn't get rid of you to loose weight, you was causing me to be weak. You would constantly down me and tell me I was worthless or some shit like that."

"You don't love Mark at all. Nor you like Dark.. I'm glad you don't. " Anti mumbled the last sentence, which confused me. I scratched my head and cleared my throat.

"Excuse me? Uh okay Anti first of all I do love Mark second of all, Dark I don't. You seem tensed about it.. " Anti let out a sigh, and landed a hand on my shoulder.

"Of course I do. I don't want anyone making the same mistake I did." Anti seems a little different then before, he sounded caring and regretful like something happened in the past between him and Dark.

"I know what you're thinking Jack. And its true. Me and Dark used to be together but that was a long time ago, I fucking hate Darks guts."

"But.. Why?" Anti gave me a annoyed look and took his index finger and thumb then thumped me in the head.
"Ow!" I gave him a angry look, as he walked over to the big couch in the middle of the living room and sat down.

"Well you see Dark is a half demon just like I am, and one day we met up. We talked for a while, kissed, fucked, then started dating..we met at our world inside your and marks head." Okay they sure move fast.
"In like.. I don't know maybe.. 4 years of dating he proposed, I said yes, okay time skip to 5 months later.. I found out the bastard as been lying and cheating on me. Once, I confronted him he took full control of me, beated me, and raped me. Of course after a little while later I managed to man up and beat his ass back, " Anti paused for a moment and let out a sigh.

"Then.. We both were bleeding, cut up, and had bruises, and all that shit on us, that's when we decided that was enough. I told Dark directly that he was a sick monster and a bitch and how foolish I was to believe that dumb shit actually loved me. Hell, I even told him I never wanted to see him again and I left..we haven't seen each other since." Anti shrugged like it was no big problem, but I was kinda catching on why he was here.

"So... I see that Darks likes now by the medication. You might not know but you only 12% like Dark and 88% like Mark. It's math." Anti pulled out a knife he had randomly had in his pocket, and studied the blade as he stared at the reflection with a crooked smile.

"Mm..hm.. Now Im here to make sure you don't make the same mistake I did.." I scratched my head at slight confusion but then smiled.

"Anti. Thank you for trying to protect me." Anti gave me a snazzy look and rolled him eyes.

"Nah, I'm getting paid to do this shit."
No wonder I got rid of him.

*Skip to whatever the fuck Mark came back*

"Jack! I'm home! Without Dark in me!" I heard a bassy voice chirp, I widened my eyes and trotted downstairs as if I was jogging in the military. I quickly run up to Mark to jump in his arms but instead jumping onto Marks I bumped into Dark, he must've appeared in front of Mark without me noticing.