You Said Anything.

Mark

"Mark please talk to me we haven't talked to each other in 5 months for fucks sakes!" I hear Jacks voice beside me, signaling me that he has woken up. I let out a low growl, basically telling him no.
"I'm sorry. I didn't even know you were going to propose-" I shook my head, Jack has been bothering me so god damn much, and all I am doing is ignoring him.
He has been threatening to leave but when walks out the front door, he comes back like 10 mintues later saying he had no where to go so I was lucky.

"Please talk to me..please." I let out another low growl, signaling no.
"Well, what do I have to do to make you talk to me?" I only shrugged which probably frustrated Jack more.

"I'll give you anything! Just talk to me it feels weird living in the same house with someone that doesn't talks to you!" I stayed quiet then slowly turned to face Jack, with a amused smile on my face.
"Yes anything! I don't care what you say or do! I just want you to talk to me," I sat up on the bed, with my back against the back frame. I thought for a while, before answering.

"Okay, get dressed and follow me." I simply said, while standing up and going to search for some fresh clothes to put on.

"Wait why?" I didn't respond at his remark as I took off my big t-shirt and slipped on a sleeveless black one on with that, black shorts and black Nikes shoes.
"Mark?" I ignored him again then went over and grabbed my keys off the bed side table.

I marched out of the room, then walked downstairs, leaving Jack to figure out where he's going on his own.

****

"Okay, now look." I removed my hands away from Jack's eyes and he opened them he first looked around before looking straight up, shocked.

"Oh no Mark please.." I shook my head and grabbed his hand, leading him into the place.
"Mark! For fucks sakes! Hell no!"

"You said anything, so we are doing it." I said literally dragging him to the back of the place to lead him outside to meet a man and few of other people with him.

"Fuck you!" Jack scolded as I dragged him on until we stopped at the people who was currently standing in front of the helicopter. The guy who had light brown hair and greenish eyes smiled at me then shook hands with me while my other hand was currently holding the wrist of my boyfriend who was trying to jerk away from me.

"Doesn't look like somebody likes Sky Diving." He joked, I chuckled along with him as Jack still tried to get out of my grasp. Another guy came and gave me and Jack a suit that had a small little hook on it.
"Okay, so go put those on and we meet you guys back out here." I nodded then started getting tired of Jacks squrming, I dropped the suits and placed Jack over my shoulder, I picked the outfits back on and started walking back into the building.

"Mark please." Jack begged kicking his legs, I would smack him on the ass because I knew he would eventually stop by the embrassment.

"You said anything not me." I smiled at my achievement of surprising my boy here. I'm a pro sky diver which means, I would connect Jack to me so we both can jump down at the same time.

*
(Okay so you're suppose to connect the person onto when you're about to jump out but just roll with it)

I buckled Jack up to my chest whom kept letting out huffs under his breath, I climbed onto the helicopter and sat down on the seat, buckling me and Jack in.

"I hate you." He mumbled under his breath, while now sitting on my lap.

"Must be nice." We started going up in the air, I could feel Jack trembling which made me very, very, very uncomfortable. Why? Well he was sitting on my lap, so his ass is on course is on my you know what and he's trembling so what do you think.

"Dumb asshole who the hell goes sky diving for a forgiveness."

"And who asked you 3D bitch."

"Your mom asshat. That's why you like the before picture on a proactive commercial."

"Bitch, go back to your Daddy, Satan and ask him for money."

"Fucking hell, take that back or I will jump out the god damn helicopter myself and unsnap Jack letting him fall to his death, he doesn't know how to make the parachute go up."

"Fuck you."

I didn't realized the helicopter was now hovering in the air above the clouds, Jack was shaking as ever as he gripped the sides of my legs. I quickly stood up as his legs was kicked up in the air, no it's not because I'm like a inch taller than him it's because his legs were up so basically I was holding him up.

He turned around to face me and shook his head.

"Please Mark, don't make me do this.." he breath hitched because, of the fear within him, I looked up for a second then smiled while pecking his forehead.

"Oh, Jack....no." With that said I ran to the big entrance of the helicopter and jumped with my arms and legs out in the air oh, and yeah a screaming Jack with that too.

"FUCK FUCK FUCK!" he yelled but, I couldn't really hear him with the wind breeze constantly going through our ears. I took my chance and with a really strong force because of the air pushing my arms back, I took out my phone and held it tightly, l put it in front of me and Jack, I grabbed his chin with my other hand and tilted his head up just so I can snap a picture of me pecking his forehead while in the air.

I quickly put my phone back in my pocket, before it could fly out of my hands.

"I love you Sean!" I yelled loudly for him to at least hear me a little.

"I FUCKING HATE YOU!" I smiled knowing he didn't mean it, I finally pulled the hook when I realized how close we were getting to the ground.

We both retracted up and was pulled up a little, now floating in the air slowly going down. Jack was still yelling a little while saying things like a little mouse.

"I'm sorry for trying to kiss your half DAMNIT!"

"It's fine Jack I forgive you." Since Jack was light as a feather and I was skinny too just muscular, we were going down to the ground slowly, we were high up and I could still feel Jack shaking while trying his best to hold on tightly.

"Never again, never the fuck again." He kept repeating I smiled at his trembling from jumping down.

It took a while but we finally landed in the ground and I unsnapped the man who was trembling, he fell on the ground crying, not sad tears but happy tears that we reached the ground safely.

"What if he died jumping from- oh god!" He slowly turned to me, which left me in confusion.

"He's about to hug you so heads up,"

"One how you know two, why?"

"Answers: He is showing fear i can sense what's he about to do next duh, two because he thought of the parachute not working killing both of you two or him unsnapping with the parachute and you falling to your death and if that happened I won't die you will, so I would have your body permanent." 

"Well, jeez."

Soon Jack hugged me tightly, giving me a small neck kiss, I hugged him back when I caught the helicopter going down beside us. 

"Mark I just want to let you know..."

"..I fucking hate Dark. "

_______________________________________

You guys want smut for the end of the book?  I could make it happen...

Idk you guys choose