Lmao act like this chapter dont exist

(I did say Dark wasn't going to be in the story (someone messaged me) but I just said Dark won't be in that story. I never said he wouldn't be in sequel)

(Plus...I don't know maybe Dark will be casual in this, maybe won't like to try date Jack or be obsessed with him)

_______________________________________

Dark-Mark

Finally, I hear the front door open, knowing that the bean is home.
I put down the book I was currently reading, since I had nothing else to do while Mark is still unconscious. I started my out of the room and started down the hallway.

I see the clover, coming upstairs and was about to pass me. He didn't make any eye contact with me nor talk to me. Instead, I gripped his bicep and pulled him towards to me. I caught his surprise as he looked at me with wide eyes.

"Are you in a hurry?" I asked deeper than my natural voice. He shook his head and tilted an eyebrow at me as he stared at my features.

"You look.. different.." I smiled at his little confusion, I founded it quite adorable. I stared at his bright blue eyes while he stared at my dark black eyes. The longer we stared at each other, the more his expression was from confusion to horrified.
"Y-you're the one i saw in my dream..." He tried to pull away but, I gripped his other bicep, so he was fully facing me.
"How's this possible?!"

"You remember me? How cute." His face was blank. He was frozen, he didn't move, nor talk. He just froze their, looking at me terrified.
"Yeah, you're thinking 'how am I here' or shit like that well, if you didn't know. I'm apart of your current boyfriend. Mh,hm. Yeah, you see when he goes 100% angry and crazy at the same time, he blacks out and that's when I come out until he comes back. So, the names Dark." I briefly explained to him, he just shook his head slowly, and moved his eyes to the floor.

"How the fuck is this happening?" He said lowly in a surprised tone. I shrugged and laughed a little. My deep laugh caught his attention which shows he was confused again.

"So, until Mark is back. I'm in control of you and him. Therefore, you can't leave the house unless you tell me." I simply explained. He glared at me and smacked his lips.

"Oh, really? What if I leave without telling you?" He challenged with a small smile. I leaned in closer to him until, my lips were inches away from his ear.

"Sweetie, I'm half demons so, I'll punish ya." I felt him shake underneath my hands and leaned back away from him, giving him a reassuring smile. He nodded and nervously cleared his throat.

"Okay..then, but.. how long will it be for Mark to come back?" I looked up for a while, trying to think how long does it usually take.

"Mm, about..like 15-30 hours...if longer than that maybe 50 hours he would be okay, but after 50 hours of him being unconscious he will be in a coma for a year or...either die." Jack's eyes widened more than ever as he horrifyingly looked at me.

"How long has he been out?!" He said trembling under his skin, I pulled him to my chest to at least soothe him down a little.

"It's okay little child. He has only been out for like 3 hours now. He's okay. It's  7pm now so.. by 7am or at noon he should conscious. Don't worry, but while that is happening. I'm in control now." I let a sly grin grow across my face. Jack let out a shaky breath and just nodded. I let go of him and patted his shoulders.
"I'm going to go look around. And do not go behind the portrait." I pecked his forehead and walked away without saying another word.

Finding my way to Mark's office, I sit down at the computer. I started opening the computer to see he has a password. Let's see..if I was the one and only Mark Fischbach what would my password be..?

Mark

Incorrect.

Dogs

Incorrect.

Hoes

Incorrect.

Nude

Incorrect.

Butt

Incorrect.

Sean

Welcome, Mark Fischbach.

Of course. Jack's real name.

I started clicking on different files and tabs until, I stumbled across a file that was filled with pictures of Mark himself, some were funny faces or just casual smile. Tilting, my eyebrow as I heard a knock on the office door, which I don't remember closing.

"Yes?" The door genuinely, opened and Jack popped his head in.

"Uh, I have a friend coming over tomorrow. Hope you dont mind," he sneered as he gave me a slight angry glare, I looked up for a moment before, meeting eyes back with the boy.

"Who...is he?"

"Felix." I think that's the same person Mark was going crazy about. I curled my lips into a smile and leaned on the desk, propping my elbows up. I curled both my index and middle finger, gesturing for him to come closer.
He opened the door fully and walked right in front of me.

"So, you and Felix are just friends?" I asked as Jack folded his arms across his chest.

"Yeah. Just friends. Nothing more nothing less. Why?" I shook my head and he shrugged, then turned around and started leaving out. I leaned back in my seat while looking back at the computer screen. I don't see what Mark is freaking out about. They're clearly just friends. Jealous asshat.

***

J a c k

"Why do you need me and why am I here?" Felix asked as soon I opened the door. I put my finger to my lips to hush him, I gestured for him to come in quietly. He let out a groan and walked inside immediately plopping on the couch.
I closed the door behind him and walked over to him. I looked around the room and leaned closer to Felix.

"Mark is not himself right now, he has split personality." Felix cocked his head to the side as he gave me a odd look.

"Are you talking about the big scary guy behind you?" He said still with his head to the side. I leaned back from him and quickly turned around in a swift movement to see he was right.

"Are you talking about me?" He said with his hands behind his back, I could basically hear Felix roll his eyes.

"Nah, he was talking about the TV," Felix laughed to himself and I couldn't help but, laugh a little. Dark didn't seem amused.

"Anyways, ass twats. I'm here to tell Jack that Mark will be awake in a few mintues or so, and here what I'm going to say. Jack, you better hope for a talk." He scoffed and scrambled away. I eyed Felix again as his gaze looked back at me.

"What?"

"You just had to make a joke didn't ya?" Felix shrugged and smiled.

"Yeah." I playfully hit his arm and plop beside him, Felix leaned close in my ear.

"Did you ever look behind the portrait?" I quickly turned to him, our faces close to each other and shook my head.

"He threatened me. So, I'm not taking any god damn risks from a damn demon." Felix rolled his eyes and gave me a snarky remark.

"Pussy." I gave him a evil glare as he smirked at me. "I'm just saying, it's like he's your weird ass babysitter." He laughed, I sighed and laid back on the couch, ignoring Felix's loud laughter.
"Does he change your diaper too?" He snorted, and slapped his knee. I forcefully pushed him off the couch as he kept laughing and squirming on the floor.

"Man, fuck you."

_______________________________________

This chapter don't exist pass to the next one

I did two updates just so y'all won't be 'cliffhanged' by a cringy chapter.