Brice, I need you.

Ty's POV:

I woke up in Seto's arms. I blushed. I didn't have a crush on him, but the way he was holding me in his arms made it look and seem like we were a "thing".

S: Hey Ty.

T: Hi...

S: They are gonna take us out and... do whatever they are gonna do to us soon.

T: Yeah... 

Then, right then and there, I just broke down crying. Seto held me closer.

S: Shhhhhhh. It's okay. We will get out of here eventually. Someone will find us soon. I promise. We will get out of here. Shhhhh. Calm down.

Seto started whispering sweet nothings, and I loved his voice. So smooth, so I started to get drowsy. (A.N. That's one of the reasons that I have a major crush on Seto. Another reason is because his minecraft character is hot. DON'T HATE!!! Like I said, MAJOR CRUSH!!!) Right as I was about to fall asleep, I felt Seto's grip tighten on me, and then shouting right afterwards. It sounded like Seto and... Zach?

S: Please just give him a break. He needs it.

Z: No he doesn't! He is just a little brat who doesn't deserve anything! He deserves to die!

S: That's not true!

Z: Yes it is! In fact, I wish I had killed him long ago when I had the chance!!!

S: HE DESERVES BETTER THAN WHAT HE HAD BEFORE!

Seto's POV:

S: HE DESERVES BETTER THAN WHAT HE HAD BEFORE!

I snapped. Ty was one of my best friends and I didn't want him to get any more hurt. I let go of Ty and my hands started to glow purple. Ty looked like he was going to faint. His mouth was wide open in surprise. 

S: HE DESERVES TO HAVE A BETTER BROTHER THAN YOU!!! NOBODY SHOULD HAVE EVER KNOWN YOU BECAUSE YOU SHOULD'VE BEEN DEAD LONG AGO!!!

I started to levitate. I couldn't control my magic anymore. 

Am I about to have a magic outburst? Is this what Mom always talked about before she died?

One thought about Mom dead made my eyes and hands stop glowing a bright purple, and made me drop to the floor, breathing heavily.

I didn't even have a full outburst! I wonder how tired I would be if I had a full one.

Z: *Chuckles evily* I always knew that you were too weak for your own good Seto. Or should I call you 'Seto Sorcerer'? Both of you. Get up. You two are coming with me. 

I tried to get up, but I was still weak from exaustion and my knees gave in. Ty caught me as I fell. 

S: T-Thanks...

T: So... are you really a sorcerer?

I bit my lip and nodded. We followed Zach since we had no other choice. Dawn was already in the room when we got there, and there were chains four pairs of chains on the walls. Zach chained Ty up against the wall after he stripped him, and Dawn did the same to me. They started preparing themselves so that they could rape us again. 

Please Brice. 

Come save me.

I don't want to do this again.

Ty's POV:

Oh no...

They stripped me and Seto clean of our clothes. Me and Seto exchanged nervous glances. I couldn't see what Dawn was doing to Seto because Zach stepped up behind me, blocking my veiw. I felt so bad for Seto, even though he didn't have to handle as much pain as I am gonna have to. I screamed out in pain as Zach forced himself into me. Eventually, the pain subsided, making me moan. But they were not "Pleasure" moans. You could tell that they were "Non-Pleasurable" moans.

When they were done with us, they threw us back in the cage, and said that they were done with us for the day. I was so happy to hear that. I landed in the corner, so I curled up into a ball, shaking with fear of what they were gonna do to us the next day. I closed my eyes, still rocking back and forth. Suddenly, I heard a door break down, then some yelling. I was too weak and sore to look, but I felt Seto come up to me and hold me in his arms the way he did last night. I then felt Seto let go of me, and felt strong arms wrap around my freezing body. I looked up, and almost freaked out.

T: A-Adam?

(Hey guys! Ann here! I hope that this was a good chapter!  It's almost midnight right now, and I am fairly tired. Anyways, I am gonna have to stop here because I am taking this chapter on WAAAAAAAAY too long. BAI!!!!! 795 WORDS!!!)