He's after you again 1/2

Ty's POV still:

T: ADAM!!!!!

A: Ty! What's wrong?!

T: Come here! Quick!

Adam came rushing down the stairs.

A: Oh my god!

T: Help me get them to the living room!

A: On it.

Adam and I carried Mitch and Jerome to the living room and put them on the both of the couches. (They have a big house. Don't hate.) 

*Time skip*

A few hours later they woke up.

T: Oh my god. ADAM! THEY ARE AWAKE! 

(Listening to Selena Gomez's Tell Me Someting I Don't know right now on Pandora. Wrong song for this moment. Lol. Great. There's the song that I sang for the talent show this year that just came on. Ready or Not by Bridget Mendler. Oh god... She's a great actor btw. : ) )

Adam came down the stairs and smiled warmly at Mitch and Jerome.

A: Good. You guys are awake. Are you guys hungry?

They nodded.

M: We haven't eaten in a couple of days.

A: Okay. I'll get some dinner. Is pizza okay? I'm not a very good cook.

All three of us nodded.

A: Okay. Be back soon.

And with that, Adam left.

T: Mitch, Jerome, what happened? Why haven't you guys eaten in so long, and why were you guys passed out outside our front door? 

Mitch and Jerome exchanged nervous glances.

J: Well, Ty... he's back, and he has another person working with him, but he didn't tell us who it was. His voice sounded fimiliar though.

My eyes widened. I wished Adam was home. I wanted him to hold onto me and say that everything was gonna be okay, that he would protect me. 

T: W-what did he d-do to you g-guys?

Mitch's eyes started to water. Jerome put his arm around him and Mitch snuggled into his side and started to cry.

Poor Mitch. I feel so terrible.

J: Well, he beat us, didn't feed us, threw us in a cage and... and...

T: Did he rape you guys?

J: Luckily, no. I think what tormented Mitch the most though was that he threw us in seperate cages half-way across the room, and trust me, it was a pretty big room. But Ty, right before he threw us on the ground outside your door, he said he would hunt you down no matter what it took.

Adam had been in the house for about a minute and heard the last part. I started to shake and my eyes started to water. Adam walked over to me and gave me a hug. I cried on his shoulder and wrapped my arms around his neck. He picked me up, sat in the chair I was sitting in, and sat me down on his lap. I let go of his neck, then put my head in the crook of his neck, still silently crying.

A: Well, if you guys want, you can go upstairs to bed. You guys are probably exausted.

J: Thanks Adam.

Mitch and Jerome went upstairs. Adam and I stayed exactly where we were. He started to whisper sweet nothings into my ear, and his voice that quiet and close made me fall asleep.

(Hey guys! Ann here! I tried so hard to make this a good chapter for you guys, so please leave a comment telling me your thoughts on this chapter. BAI!!!!!!!)